Insert Generic Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Become a Devil Hunter with GrayFoxx

:smile-big

Just thought I'd drop in to give ya a BIG GRIN ol' Foxxy ol' pal. *whistles innocently*

Ahem.

Have a nice day everyone (I know I will...now...) :amuse
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Become a Devil Hunter with GrayFoxx

how ya feeling? any side-effects from the punishment?
 

ITACHIWIFE

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
345
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Become a Devil Hunter with GrayFoxx

DMC ROCKS
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Become a Devil Hunter with GrayFoxx

Well the party was supposed to be today at 5pm but i just realized something. This was to short notice. I'm sorry to do this but I'll re-schedule it to Saturday at 12pm PST. If it is not convinent for people then plaese message me so i can find some other time that can work for everyone.
 

ITACHIWIFE

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
345
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Become a Devil Hunter with GrayFoxx

Well the party was supposed to be today at 5pm but i just realized something. This was to short notice. I'm sorry to do this but I'll re-schedule it to Saturday at 12pm PST. If it is not convinent for people then plaese message me so i can find some other time that can work for everyone.
PARTY WHAT PARTY:o
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Become a Devil Hunter with GrayFoxx

:smile-big

Just thought I'd drop in to give ya a BIG GRIN ol' Foxxy ol' pal. *whistles innocently*

Ahem.

Have a nice day everyone (I know I will...now...) :amuse
Good day for you, terrible for me... :scry

how ya feeling? any side-effects from the punishment?
I just want to forget about it as soon as I can... -_-;

DMC ROCKS
Yup! DMC is great, I need this damn PS3! :amuse

Well the party was supposed to be today at 5pm but i just realized something. This was to short notice. I'm sorry to do this but I'll re-schedule it to Saturday at 12pm PST. If it is not convinent for people then plaese message me so i can find some other time that can work for everyone.
I hope I'll be online at that time :tem

PARTY WHAT PARTY:o
Zwivix's (damn, your nick is hard to spell :p) online 18th birthday party! :party
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Become a Devil Hunter with GrayFoxx

Zwivix's (damn, your nick is hard to spell :p)
just do what i do: "Zwixixixixix (whatever)" way easier :XD
 

ITACHIWIFE

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
345
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Become a Devil Hunter with GrayFoxx

Yup! DMC is great, I need this damn PS3! :amuse
it's on the the 360 too will be getting it
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Become a Devil Hunter with GrayFoxx

I know, but I need PS3 anyway :p

I wanna play MGS4 too :tem
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Become a Devil Hunter with GrayFoxx

Dante from DMC2 rocks! :XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Become a Devil Hunter with GrayFoxx

whoa havent played DMC2 in ages, maybe i should go n buy a new copy since my old one is like scratched n shit, all i have left is DMC3..

anyways zup foxman?
 

genkigemini

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Become a Devil Hunter with GrayFoxx

Hi Foxx! I am dropping by to say hi! Nice to meet you.

Is DMC worth playing? Which is best? I have never played any of them.
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Become a Devil Hunter with GrayFoxx

whoa havent played DMC2 in ages, maybe i should go n buy a new copy since my old one is like scratched n shit, all i have left is DMC3..

anyways zup foxman?
Can't sleep so I'm watching Futurama, Bender is great :XD

And about DMC2, I'm left with only a disc with Dante's missions since the other disc is totally scratched and doesn't work anymore, too bad, but DMC3 is still waaaaay better in my opinion :amuse

Hi Foxx! I am dropping by to say hi! Nice to meet you.

Is DMC worth playing? Which is best? I have never played any of them.
Hello, nice to meet you also :tem

Is DMC worth playing? Of course it is! :D The best one in my opinion is DMC1, it was one of my first PS2 games. You should also play DMC3, really good, and the last one will be DMC2, it's not as good as the other too but still worth a try :amuse

What I like about DMC is that is made by the same guys who made Resident Evil (One of my favourites) and that it became something totally different, waaaaay better than RE itself, all those cool moves of Dante, and power he gains when turning into a Devil, simply great :tem
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Become a Devil Hunter with GrayFoxx

I LOOOOVE Futurama!!!!! :whoo :pmg :love :woo

Bender is great. My favorite episode is the robot hell one :XD


and hello Foxxy, how's life? :glomp
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Become a Devil Hunter with GrayFoxx

Resident Evil 3 is one o'my favorite games o'all time n 4 is really good didnt scare me as much as the first time i played #3 though :D

DMC3 is cool but i think they've could have dun Vergil alot better though >_>
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Become a Devil Hunter with GrayFoxx

hey fox, thanks for the help on Smash Bro. Melee your awsome.

Anyway how's it goin? Anything intresting to talk about?

Do you like Canberry or Raspberry Juice?
 

genkigemini

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Become a Devil Hunter with GrayFoxx

Thanks for the DMC advice! I will have to check out the game!

What is your favorite animal?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Become a Devil Hunter with GrayFoxx

I LOOOOVE Futurama!!!!! :whoo :pmg :love :woo

Bender is great. My favorite episode is the robot hell one :XD


and hello Foxxy, how's life? :glomp
Yup, robot hell rulez :D And the episode when Bender joins the mafia :amuse

and about my life? hmm... well I thought I will have school to worry about, but to tell the truth I'm not doing anything in it except sleeping :p

Resident Evil 3 is one o'my favorite games o'all time n 4 is really good didnt scare me as much as the first time i played #3 though :D

DMC3 is cool but i think they've could have dun Vergil alot better though >_>
RE3 is teh luv :luv, my first RE game, but still RE4 is better for me :D And yeah I agree on Vergil :amuse But the game rocks anyway :tem

hey fox, thanks for the help on Smash Bro. Melee your awsome.
Hiya :tem

Smash Bros Melee?

Anyway how's it goin? Anything intresting to talk about?
Anything interesting... hmm... :headscratch

Well, my life is so boring lately so I dunno what to talk about :p

Do you like Canberry or Raspberry Juice?
I like Raspberry juice better :D

Thanks for the DMC advice! I will have to check out the game!
Yup! You have to play it :tem

What is your favorite animal?
My favourite animal... hmm... I love Koalas! :luv
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Reveal Your Power With GrayFoxx

nice sig ya got there man, a soon to be competitor for bax perhaps?

anyways, whats new?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top