Insert Generic Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Join the Evening Primrose with GrayFoxx

Thanks, I tried to make it look like bax's sigs :tem But it's gonna be a looong way to beat him on that field :p

And what's new? mmm...

Lemme think...

Probably nothing as always, except that it's only a couple of days to my friends 18th birthday party, I can't wait! I wanna get wasted so much already! :D
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Join the Evening Primrose with GrayFoxx

that reminds me a colleague o'mine went to poland on a short vacation, he was drunk for 24 hrs. a day six days in a row i think, he has been home for almost a week n is still hungover :XD

he spent atleast 15.000 SEK in total :rofl
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Join the Evening Primrose with GrayFoxx

:blink Yeah, that sounds like something that would happen in Poland :D

:XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Join the Evening Primrose with GrayFoxx

he's a "better" drinker than me, n probably better than the almighty boff aswell, the amounts he drank, i would probably die >_>
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Unleash The True Power With GrayFoxx

Somehow, I can't imagine that :gigglebunny
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Unleash The True Power With GrayFoxx

Unleash The True Power With GrayFoxx
You mean....there's Fake power? :oh
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Unleash The True Power With GrayFoxx

You mean....there's Fake power? :oh
Lol :amuse of course there is a fake power. There is always the fake power of the imagination, but I dont know what Foxx's fake power is?

Foxx what is your fake power?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Unleash The True Power With GrayFoxx

You mean....there's Fake power? :oh
-_-;

Lol :amuse of course there is a fake power. There is always the fake power of the imagination, but I dont know what Foxx's fake power is?

Foxx what is your fake power?
My power is not limited to one thing, I have many powers, for example: My ability to get home even when I'm totally wasted and blacked out :p
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Unleash The True Power With GrayFoxx

-_-;
My power is not limited to one thing, I have many powers, for example: My ability to get home even when I'm totally wasted and blacked out :p
Omg! That truly is a power I wish I had...All I have is the power to fall on the floor of some random person's house thinking it's my house when I'm totally wasted and blacked out :D

Anyway are you planning anything special for the weekend?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Unleash The True Power With GrayFoxx

My weekend should be pretty fun, I'm going out clubbing tomorrow :dance, I'm going to get so much wasted, yippee! :D
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Unleash The True Power With GrayFoxx

My weekend should be pretty fun, I'm going out clubbing tomorrow :dance, I'm going to get so much wasted, yippee! :D
Oh, cool :hi5. I wish I could go clubbin, but i got a really big project for my drawing class that I gotta do.

Well when you get wasted always remember the best way to prevent a hangover is to stay drunk!

Dont worry on Sunday I'll make sure to wake you up :chair
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Unleash The True Power With GrayFoxx

that sucks man, to tell the truth, I have tests on monday, tuesday, wednesdayand friday this week -_-; But nothing can stop me from getting drunk :D

And are you sure you gonna wake me up? I'm telling you, it's not that easy :p
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Unleash The True Power With GrayFoxx

that sucks man, to tell the truth, I have tests on monday, tuesday, wednesdayand friday this week -_-; But nothing can stop me from getting drunk :D

And are you sure you gonna wake me up? I'm telling you, it's not that easy :p
Well good luck on your tests, my project isnt hard its just time consuming!

Anyway don't worry with a chair anything is possible! Or should I use a penguin? He'll give you a nice hug! ;)
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Unleash The True Power With GrayFoxx

Well good luck on your tests, my project isnt hard its just time consuming!
Thanks and good luck to you too :amuse

Anyway don't worry with a chair anything is possible! Or should I use a penguin? He'll give you a nice hug! ;)[/QUOTE]

Hug from a penguin sounds nice :hug

:p

btw. I have a question, when I was watching Discovery Channel yesterday they were showing something about a guy who travels round the world and eats all kind of weird food, and he was in Mexico, and my question is:

Do you guys really eat Tacos with worms in it? :s
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Unleash The True Power With GrayFoxx

Thanks and good luck to you too :amuse
Thanks
Hug from a penguin sounds nice :hug
Ok,but you do know it is one of MY penguins...


btw. I have a question, when I was watching Discovery Channel yesterday they were showing something about a guy who travels round the world and eats all kind of weird food, and he was in Mexico, and my question is:

Do you guys really eat Tacos with worms in it? :s
In some part of Mexico they might,but the only time I've eaten a worm is when it was in a lolipop...it was good! But they do put bugs in different dishes, and most of them taste ok.

Would you want to eat worms?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Unleash The True Power With GrayFoxx

The mexicans eat worms, the french eat snails..

what does the polish people eat when it comes to bugs? :blink
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Unleash The True Power With GrayFoxx

The mexicans eat worms, the french eat snails..

what does the polish people eat when it comes to bugs? :blink
Snails ain't bugs. And they're tasty (better than frogs imo :oh)
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Unleash The True Power With GrayFoxx

The mexicans eat worms, the french eat snails..

what does the polish people eat when it comes to bugs? :blink
hmm... to tell the truth, Polish ppl don't eat any bugs I think :p

Snails ain't bugs. And they're tasty (better than frogs imo :oh)
I dislike bugs, I mean I haven't tried eaten any but I don't even wanna know how they taste. As for snails then I've gotta say that they are pretty tasty indeed :amuse
 
Last edited:

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top