Insert Generic Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Unleash The True Power With GrayFoxx

Yep, worms are not that common, only the "Maguey" worm, which sometimes comes inside the bottles of Mezcal, which is like Tequila...
Oh, I see... :amuse

I thought you had one... I guess that besides MGS4, you also want Devil May Cry 4 (stating the obvious?)
yup, MGS4 and DMC4 is a must-have for me. I'm also interested in Final Fantasy XIII and I'm hoping that Square will release another Kingdom Hearts game :amuse

What type of games are you playing?
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Unleash The True Power With GrayFoxx

hey you have a thread too! :gigglebunny
so what's the SBFEPP stand for?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Unleash The True Power With GrayFoxx

hey you have a thread too! :gigglebunny
so what's the SBFEPP stand for?
Yup!

And it SBFEPP means "Stop Bax From Eating Poor Penguins" :amuse

I'm dying for the Ninja Gaiden Sigma!!!!!!!!!!
Well, Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Gaiden Black... I want Halo 3... The elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Dead Rising, Call of Duty 3, that kind of games... I've not been playing lately due to a lot of work in school... but vacations will come soon!
So far I have the normal Last-gen consoles (Xbox and PS2), and new gen I have Wii and Xbox 360... my father has a PSP, but I never play it...
What consoles do you have?
Ninja Gaiden <3

and about my consoles, I have to say that you crushed me with your amount of consoles, I only have PSX and PS2 ;)
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Unleash The True Power With GrayFoxx

Well... I don't have a job yet, so I'm counting on my parents on the matter of money for now, I had couple of short time jobs, but only when I wanted to save money for something. :amuse
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Unleash The True Power With GrayFoxx

Snails ain't bugs. And they're tasty (better than frogs imo :oh)
slimey, spineless, they're bugs alright..
not that anything's wrong with that, even lobsters are a kind of bug y'know :noworry
hmm... to tell the truth, Polish ppl don't eat any bugs I think :p
:oh

thought you were gonna amaze me with some bug-based dish that goes great with beer there..

:XD


Nah, we don't eat worms... we eat crickets and ants!!
crickets, that i can somewhat understand, but ants? aint they way to small to look nice on a plate?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Unleash The True Power With GrayFoxx

That's why we use tortillas to make ant tacos... so it's like a whole lot of ants per taco...
you gotta post a pic of an "ant-taco" now :drool :XD
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Unleash The True Power With GrayFoxx

Hey fox :wussfight!

How would you like this?


Lol this is my vision of the future


Here's a cute picture of a penguin


Now that you have seen your demise. I formally will declare war on all who get in my way!

You have been warned!!
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Make Notes With GrayFoxx

slimey, spineless, they're bugs alright..
not that anything's wrong with that, even lobsters are a kind of bug y'know :noworry
Yeah, I agree, but they taste great anyway :tem

thought you were gonna amaze me with some bug-based dish that goes great with beer there.
sorry for dissapointing you :p


crickets, that i can somewhat understand, but ants? aint they way to small to look nice on a plate?
That's why we use tortillas to make ant tacos... so it's like a whole lot of ants per taco...
you gotta post a pic of an "ant-taco" now :drool :XD
Yeah! I wanna see too :D

Hey fox :wussfight!

How would you like this?


Lol this is my vision of the future


Here's a cute picture of a penguin


Now that you have seen your demise. I formally will declare war on all who get in my way!

You have been warned!!
bah, somehow I'm not scared at all :p You know that penguins are still only those harmless animals filled with love, they couldn't kill anything, maybe except fishes :noworry
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Make Notes With GrayFoxx

bah, somehow I'm not scared at all :p You know that penguins are still only those harmless animals filled with love, they couldn't kill anything, maybe except fishes :noworry
Well I think you should since PY doesnt seem to care and she not gonna back you up when she's drooling all over Vash!

Join together we can rule this world!
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Make Notes With GrayFoxx

That's tempting but I'll pass :p
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Make Notes With GrayFoxx

That's tempting but I'll pass :p
Maybe if we show you just what you get....just maybe you might change your mind?


----

Non-war related. how did you make that Siggie. I downloaded Photoshop for my home computer, and I dont quite remember how to use all the function for Photoshop. I was wondering where you got your images? If you can help out that would be great!

Please help on the Photshop/Signature matter oh great one under bax.

(This has no effect on the war)
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Make Notes With GrayFoxx

Maybe if we show you just what you get....just maybe you might change your mind?
Who knows :p

Non-war related. how did you make that Siggie. I downloaded Photoshop for my home computer, and I dont quite remember how to use all the function for Photoshop. I was wondering where you got your images? If you can help out that would be great!

Please help on the Photshop/Signature matter oh great one under bax.

(This has no effect on the war)
Well... first I found a scan of Light and L on http://www.minitokyo.net/, found the background on some guys dev account. I cutted of both L & Light out of that scan (which was kinda annoying :p) and made them fit the 500X170 size of the sig, then changed the size of the bg, put all together added a border (to make the shiny, shadowy effect of it I used the blending options, just click right on the layer you want and select it from the options) and put my name on it, also using blending options. It's quite amazing how easy it was, maybe except cutting of those characters :amuse I dunno if I made myself understandable, so if you don't get it then ask me again :p
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Make Notes With GrayFoxx

Yup, I even placed 3rd at our MH Staff Contest with this :amuse


To tell the truth I just tried to copy Dral's version of this cover, but don't tell anyone, it's a secret :plot
 
Last edited:

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Make Notes With GrayFoxx

Well... first I found a scan of Light and L on http://www.minitokyo.net/, found the background on some guys dev account. I cutted of both L & Light out of that scan (which was kinda annoying :p) and made them fit the 500X170 size of the sig, then changed the size of the bg, put all together added a border (to make the shiny, shadowy effect of it I used the blending options, just click right on the layer you want and select it from the options) and put my name on it, also using blending options. It's quite amazing how easy it was, maybe except cutting of those characters :amuse I dunno if I made myself understandable, so if you don't get it then ask me again :p
Oh, okay well minitokyo will probably help alot. The other stuff I know how to do. Thanks alot Foxx.

In the PSBS's attack you will be spared!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Make Notes With GrayFoxx

i thought foxman would be spared just cause he's a former accomplice of mine n the fact that we havent rammed any mooses in a volvo while drinkin polish beer yet
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Make Notes With GrayFoxx

Hmm...if I copy your notes foxxy, will i pass or fail my exams? >.>
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Make Notes With GrayFoxx

Oh, okay well minitokyo will probably help alot. The other stuff I know how to do. Thanks alot Foxx.
Yup, minitokyo is a great help :amuse

In the PSBS's attack you will be spared!
Thank you, God won't forget this, trust me :tem

i thought foxman would be spared just cause he's a former accomplice of mine n the fact that we havent rammed any mooses in a volvo while drinkin polish beer yet
Yeah, it was our initial goal after all :D

Hmm...if I copy your notes foxxy, will i pass or fail my exams? >.>
You will most definetly fail :p
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Make Notes With GrayFoxx

Hmm... lemme think...

We need to get all the stuff needed first, so umm... I can get the beer anytime, so let's leave it as the last thing we need. What about that Volvo, you can steal one yourself or what? :p
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Make Notes With GrayFoxx

i think a friend o'mine's got a volvo that we can "borrow" >_>

n ya better dun forget the sausages :yelling

:XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top