- Joined
- Mar 18, 2007
- Messages
- 1,780
- Reaction score
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx
GTO? Nani kore?
GTO? Nani kore?


GTO it isGTO? Nani kore?![]()


Just normal (boring) stuffschool eh? are you learning something specific or just the usual math, history, chem. etc etc?

I still don't know what is that GTO, someone mind explaining?GTO it is
although it feels like i gave it away waaaaay to easy![]()

*

if its just normal stuff me n ornis can teach you it right here!Just normal (boring) stuff
I still don't know what is that GTO, someone mind explaining?![]()

that and the fact that his students are, well, evil..Great Teacher Onizuka
Oni---that's that demon bit isn't it -_-
I'm stuck on that blatant clue. Now I can't explain the man...
*How'd I miss that*

you do thatI'll just search for it on wiki![]()

Well... I'm not sure...if its just normal stuff me n ornis can teach you it right here!![]()



No, not at allare you doubting my knowledge?
Oh? are you sure?its not like i was a delinquent y'know![]()
![]()
![]()




WTF!?the third, kind of hung himself, but i wasnt in school when my class had him so i was innocent

*

when i got back to school i was told that he had hung himself, the cause was that he was bullied (not only by my class) cause he was gay.WTF!?![]()
Damn... That's fucked up...when i got back to school i was told that he had hung himself, the cause was that he was bullied (not only by my class) cause he was gay.
I agree on thati dont mess with people cause of stuff like that, hell, people can do whatever they want aslong as it doesnt concerns me or is totally disgusting.




