Insert Generic Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

well then, I wish you luck, 200 posts doesn't seem to be that much, you can do it! :hi5
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

200? :blink its 500, well 498 to be exact..

oh, btw, i didnt get banned :confetti
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

oh, lol I thought he has 800 already :headscratch

and grats! :XD

Now I'm off to watch Naruto, see ya later ^^
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

:oh leavin' me for naruto? fine, do that, backstabber, i thought we were gon celebrate my escape from punishment.. but yeah, ok be that way then..

:XD

go to irc ffs.. im bored
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

we only managed two pages in this thread.....its seemed so much more in the early hours of the morning :XD

btw. I didn't go to school
what time did you wake up -_-;

its 500, well 498 to be exact..
nope it 497, to be exact :noworry

oh, btw, i didnt get banned :confetti
congrats :confetti

and i didnt get warned either, makes you think we have luck on our side:amuse
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

:oh leavin' me for naruto? fine, do that, backstabber, i thought we were gon celebrate my escape from punishment.. but yeah, ok be that way then..
Oh, don't be like that, I'm in the middle of the Arc when Sasuke goes to Orochimaru, I just have to watch every ep of it :amuse

what time did you wake up -_-;
I got up at 8am, so I could go to school, skipping the first lesson, but I decided not go, because I didn't wan to get scholded bymy teacher :p
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

Imp-kun wanna go at it tonight aswell? :nuts

@foxman

the waterfall fight? well then you're forgiven :noworry
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

Yup, that's the arc I'm watching, it's my favourite :amuse
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

well ofc thats one of the best, kimimaro's in it -_-; :XD
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

I got up at 8am, so I could go to school, skipping the first lesson, but I decided not go, because I didn't wan to get scholded bymy teacher :p
you went to sleep around 2...how can you wake up so early :o

itp, sure i mean, we might get lucky again today and not get warned :XD
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

Yup yup, too bad that stupid disease killed him -_-;


you went to sleep around 2...how can you wake up so early :o
My dad woke me up =/
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

My dad woke me up =/
well then, stay up with us and spam talk, cause your dads going to wake you up right!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

maybe he'll resurrect? :o

or maybe he wasn't the last one? :nod

so, imp-kun, you're on for tonight aswell? :D
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

I can't, I'm already half asleep now, will be going to bed soon :p
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

if your gonna play like thiss till next week, then I'll be sure to stay with you guys at weekend :tem
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

WHAT?! its still early, foxman dun be a wuss now!:yelling

oh btw, do you have the authority to ban me? :wtf
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

I can't stay, really :( and nope, I can't ban you :p
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

really? you aint lyin? :shifty

:confetti
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx

so who does have the authority to ban us???

@itp - he is not being a wuss, just being sensible, everyone is not on holiday :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top