Re: Learn about the Kaguya Ichizoku with GrayFoxx
so what does your "job" consist of??
btw...looks like the pirate came online
so what does your "job" consist of??
btw...looks like the pirate came online



Check the hang-out thread, but he didnt name names....but then zwivix came and...ichi warned us? when?![]()








alotsI actually went all the way to the library, went to the fifth floor (science floor), sat in a corner desk, brought out my notepad and textbook, opened the notebook, wrote my title (Van der Waals forces), underlined it, and than sat there for 10 minutes debating whether i should leave and go to the park or if i should stay and revise.....i ended up going to the parki have to go to the library to revise...so i wont be on![]()


because he's a foxbtw Foxman, why are you just lurking![]()
and who is kaguya ichizoku again?
Sorry for the late reply but I was watching Naruto all this timeSo foxman, what time is it in poland now?
and are ya still in school?


As I said, I was watching Narutobtw Foxman, why are you just lurking![]()

I don't see the connectionbecause he's a foxand who is kaguya ichizoku again?


were you re-watching old episodes, or catching upSorry for the late reply but I was watching Naruto all this time
coming from the person who was to lazy to go to the picture threadhaha, what did you do in the park then? lazy bastard ;;>_>



