- Joined
- Mar 18, 2007
- Messages
- 1,780
- Reaction score
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread










and yes, my thread is pretty much dead, and that's my fault
can't be helped I guess =/
that' good, better leave it that wayStill? man, we havent done anyhting in a while >_>

I knowit's really cute htough![]()

Thanksi'm sure you'll do good!
*hopes at least
*

I don't have any Otakus in my familyi didn't know xophy was your big bro![]()
![]()

Awesome!Well, then ill make my own ask me threadi will become an international translator, and translate from english to english patois or maybe to scottish. And then i will
SPAM*ahem* i mean answer questions![]()

I don't mind you being a mod but I do mind you being a troublemakerfoxman, im thinking of starting to help out n whatnot so i can become a mod and in a year ill become a global thus givin me the ability to hand out warnings to myself and therefore makin me the most warned member without any bannswhaddya think?

Well, my honest opinion is that i think your drunk![]()

indeed, you are one in a millionand one in a million, ill take that as a compliment![]()

my studies eh? It's ok so far, but seriously, you guys should stop asking me about it all the timehi gray~chan! how are your studies going?*your thread has been dead for quite awhile now... >_>*

and yes, my thread is pretty much dead, and that's my fault

can't be helped I guess =/
*
whaddya think?
*your thread has been dead for quite awhile now... >_>*



hehe
, she cannot keep track of her warnings






thanx
