Insert Generic Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

WELCOME TO MH jocouslie!!!!

may tambayan ang mga noypi dito, search mo na lang o kaya find baboysai.

(sorry for plugging G-Man...^^)
@SRWOG manga
You can also try to put it as an open request in the translator's main page...
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

just doing my rounds for threads in my cp....:XD
how could i miss this hangout? how many pinoys are regulars here? :xp
btw, our adopted pinoy british regular is not here recently....imp where art thou?

with the advent of the boob thread....i fear a lot of past threads for spam dumps will go extinct...:XD

been there foxxy?




looks like foxxy is busy these days...like everyone else. and foxxy is an "international translator" so he translates from english to polish.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

Techie and the others. Why did you guys post in this thread. It was meant to stay extinct. Ah well, at least it stayed post-less for around 20 days.
btw, our adopted pinoy british regular is not here recently....imp where art thou?
I'm here. Never missing, just lurking, always lurking. :shifty

Btw jocouslie, Grayfoxx is busy studying for exams, and also he translates from polish to english. So im not sure he is the right translator your looking for. ^^
 

jocouslie

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2007
Messages
133
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

oh okay. i'll just look for someone else to translate or even scanlate it \. how about you do you translate japanese to english? if so then can you translate the manga i've posted above?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

OI!!! :yelling You F*ckin' C**T!!! Where the f*ck are you at? :cussing

:XD
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

I see that you've missed me :XD
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

Indeed I am :p

although I am so fuckin pissed off :mad
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

Ahh, somebody stole your yaoi. :comfort Dont worry we will help you find it, its what friends are for. :shakefist

:XD
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

No... it's not about yaoi this time... it's about my fuckin exams that I was supposed to take at the end of the year... well, now I don't have to worry about that anymore. That is cuz they fuckin failed me, I have to repeat the whole fuckin year again to take the exams. :scry
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

WTF WTF they failed you? but you havent been on mh or msn for like 6 months, WTF have ya done? Fuckin assholes, we gotta come up with a plan to avenge you :plot
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

dude, I dun even wanna think about it anymore. Another year in this fuckin school with those fuckin teachers. God I wish they were dead. :mad

anywayz, nice to see you again ^^
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

Can't you transfer? Oh - right, they failed you.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

you gon be more active now or are you gon run off n hide again?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

Dude, you have like tottaly dissapeared. You missed my new sig, it was total absolute pawnage. Better than any you have made so far :oh :XD

And about the exams, look on the bright side, at least now its something you already know, so its going to be a tosh. :-;
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

oi imp, you think he's dead?

OI! :yelling FOX!

STOP PLAYING FUCKING MGS4 AND SHIT AND SHOW SOME LIFE SIGNS FFS!
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

life signs eh? well, there ya go ^^

sorry that I've been such a fag for not showing up for that long but I had some pc troubles, now it's all good so you might see me here and on msn more often :D

and btw. don't even speak to me about MGS4! I don't have a fuckin PS3 and I'm totally broke so I can't play the fuckin game! Fortunately I guess I found a fuckin job for the vacation so I'll be able to play it next month I think! Wish me luck :D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

well fuck, youre back, good to see ya, pc troubles eh? buy a mac! :nuts
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

as I mentioned above I'm broke so I can't buy anything but that's definitely one thing to consider in the future ^^

and btw. I made sushi today, I'm not much of a cooker so please don't bash me for how it turned out :p
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top