Favorites Interactions in HxH.

Favorite Interaction!


  • Total voters
    18

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,414
Gender
Male
Country
France
One of the things I love in HxH are interactions between characters.Discussions are never annoying.
I created this thread to know what are your favorite interactions.

Mine is Hisoka X Illumi,they are just too funny:).

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

I forgot to add Hisoka X Illumi in the poll.
 
Last edited:

Noonealive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
282
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gon and Killua...i never get tired them....The ant arc made them that much more special to me...Can't forget greed island either... :hee
 

majinjeb

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
91
Reaction score
70
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was going to say the way the Gon and Gyro interaction was presented, but I realized that wasn't an interaction, more of foreshadowing to their meeting...

I went with Meruem and Komugi (since right now I'm too lazy to think of anything that wasn't listed). The way their relationship changed over the course of the whole arc made an impression on me.
 

Cinnabar

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
350
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hard to pick just one. I like them all! Gon and Killua will always tug at my heartstrings (such beautiful friendship). I also found any interaction between the Troupe or the Royal Guards or the Zoldyck family to be fun and interesting.

I went with Pariston and Cheadle in the end though. Pariston's such a troll. Props to him.
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I can't pick just one. Of course I love Gon and Killua's friendship (more than Leorio and Kurapika's). Then there's Gon and Hisoka, Hisoka and Illumi, and Killua and Biscuit.

Romantically, Komugi x Meryem will always be my favorite.

Since a lot of people are likely to vote for Gon x Killua, I'll go with Killua x Biscuit.
 

majinjeb

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
91
Reaction score
70
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hard to pick just one. I like them all! Gon and Killua will always tug at my heartstrings (such beautiful friendship). I also found any interaction between the Troupe or the Royal Guards or the Zoldyck family to be fun and interesting.

I went with Pariston and Cheadle in the end though. Pariston's such a troll. Props to him.
Reading this reminded me of Nobunaga and how you get to see how much Uvogin meant to him after
his death.
I really liked that friendship.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,414
Gender
Male
Country
France
:gwahI wanted to add Palm X Killua and Palm X Gon too...
 

heron bpv

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
391
Reaction score
254
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Can't you re-do the pool? And if not, is it possible to ask a mod to to that?
Also, voted for Meruem and Komugi. It's just perfect and out of place in an shonen, not to mention the importance of their interactions to the ant arc.
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I picked Hisoka and Illumi. The way they interacted from all the way back to Zevil Island during the hunter exam to the more recent Election arc have been hilarious.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I particularly enjoyed the interaction between Pariston and Ging, but Gon and Killua wins me. I know, obvious, but it's the main reason I love this manga. Even when
The got separated in an anticlimatic way
it was really natural still and completely fresh.
Can't you re-do the pool? And if not, is it possible to ask a mod to to that?
Yup. It can be done.
 

heron bpv

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
391
Reaction score
254
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
^So, can you re-do it with multi-choice and the new options? That would be great. Even better if we could reset it to remake our choices (based on the multi-choice; this would ensure gon-killua perfect win + show something else interesting)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,414
Gender
Male
Country
France
^I can't do that ,otherwise,everybody would choose this option:derp.

I have sent a new list to Uriel.
 

heron bpv

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
391
Reaction score
254
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Finally! \o/
Thanks Uriel, i can finally complain that the list is incomplete and should have more options :D
/joke
 

steadynco

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
119
Reaction score
46
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Voted Pariston X Ging for their entertaining, high-level psychological troll battles. Pariston X Cheadle is too funny, too bad Cheadle can't check Pariston as well as Ging does but it's funny seeing her trolled (and fan-made parodies of her being trolled too lol). King X Komugi was really touching at the end
 

zzigg

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
278
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
ging vs beyound netero

that's my death wish
 

thatguy3331

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
588
Reaction score
362
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The 'X's slight concern me as its usually used when one ships a character with another, but given the series use of X...
I like Gon and Killua's interactions as they really seem like to boys out doing crazy shit in a large and unforgiving world. Though I would love to see all four of them together again for something, and the 2011 show is really making me like how Gon and Killua act with Leorio.
 
Top