Games Interview Game - Orgz Edition

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,691
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You were hoping for something a little less specific?

"I was probably born somewhere, somehow, at some point..."
Hey, you're the one that made him a deity in a question~ maybe he always existed!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok, brace yourselves, we'll put you guys out of or deeper into your misery
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Aight! So he's been around here for half of his life! Half of most of your lives~ (or 83% of your life if you're Pandu, won't risk doing the math for myself or Zimbo *cries in Spanish*). Since he's been here, he became friends with you all, found love in Germany and in Sweden, had 2 kids, went on with his real-life but kept his digital roots in here, with us all... to the point he left a dupe behind for when he's not around! And so... how much did you learn about him in the meantime? How deeply do you know this friend of yours? Quite deeply for some of you... like deep-diving deep~



Congratz, dupe-san!
1st Place: @Riku
As a Brazilian, I approve of your ways of winning: cheating! Nothing like being inside your own head~

Congratz, Juvs & Lak!
2nd Place: @Juviii & @lakhan220
As the one that taught the Brazilians (!!!) we got another master cheater, that resorted to getting answers with the stars~
Lak learned the ways of Orgz scandi sister, Tina: stalked the celebrity for years!

And the rest of you should buy Orgz some dinner~

Jks poor humor aside, thx for the ride, you all <3 I'll leave extra comments with Orgz, and I hope you had fun!
(Oh I'll post the answers during the weekend! Running to the office now)​
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,131
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I replied "mix of both"

Fook you lakhan
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,131
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
:errr i clearly said tht ain't part to be included in question.
You clearly overrate my attention after scrolling through a question longer than my phone screen '-'
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,691
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah thx. I didn't forget it, but got a deadline with Lady Sun as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm very very sorry for all the time it took for me to wrap this up, but once I was done with other forum events I was extremely tired.
I'm sorry because leaving things like this is not ok and I shouldn't have underestimated how much I had on my plate.
I hope you guys can still have fun with the answers now, and hopefully I and Orgz won't be too bullied about the points lmao.

Gonna post questions in batches of 2, since while you guys check and comment on those and I can some others.
Blue icon = correct answer; red icon = wrong answer; yellow icon = withdraw; star icon = joker.



 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
„no limits? Orgz is a family man, he will have a great family day!“

Actual Orgz: „Did you mean to say no kids day!?“
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wow the older sister‘s friend. Impressive.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,127
Reaction score
20,252
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Magi was right about Sunflowers. :victory
But decided to to guess Snowflower. :soclose
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My answer and Evil's anwer is correct for this one. But it was marked as '❎' :(
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,127
Reaction score
20,252
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
So the hint that was given is for the answer on the side question and not for his answer which is 'Inspiration' :twitch

#scammed​
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,127
Reaction score
20,252
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
It's okay.

I made several oversights on the 5th Round of MHaraton anyway... 🙈

So I'm not really in the position to complain.

 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Dude, marmalade, that's exactly what I was describing about the banners in Q1. This happened like a million times to me already, like come on.

Catching up further, brb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

„no limits? Orgz is a family man, he will have a great family day!“

Actual Orgz: „Did you mean to say no kids day!?“
Yeah i chuckled there too.
 
Top