Games Interview Game - Orgz Edition

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You were hoping for something a little less specific?

"I was probably born somewhere, somehow, at some point..."
Hey, you're the one that made him a deity in a question~ maybe he always existed!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok, brace yourselves, we'll put you guys out of or deeper into your misery
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Aight! So he's been around here for half of his life! Half of most of your lives~ (or 83% of your life if you're Pandu, won't risk doing the math for myself or Zimbo *cries in Spanish*). Since he's been here, he became friends with you all, found love in Germany and in Sweden, had 2 kids, went on with his real-life but kept his digital roots in here, with us all... to the point he left a dupe behind for when he's not around! And so... how much did you learn about him in the meantime? How deeply do you know this friend of yours? Quite deeply for some of you... like deep-diving deep~



Congratz, dupe-san!
1st Place: @Riku
As a Brazilian, I approve of your ways of winning: cheating! Nothing like being inside your own head~

Congratz, Juvs & Lak!
2nd Place: @Juviii & @lakhan220
As the one that taught the Brazilians (!!!) we got another master cheater, that resorted to getting answers with the stars~
Lak learned the ways of Orgz scandi sister, Tina: stalked the celebrity for years!

And the rest of you should buy Orgz some dinner~

Jks poor humor aside, thx for the ride, you all <3 I'll leave extra comments with Orgz, and I hope you had fun!
(Oh I'll post the answers during the weekend! Running to the office now)​
 
Last edited:

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,583
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
That's cute Farf - maybe I should write some actual comments, now I know that you are putting some actual effort into the hosting
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I see how we're coming Panda "yeah Orgz'll play MG unfortunately, I hate it when that loser plays" :scry *rigs the game against Panpour*
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Not sure how comfortable I am with the idea of Orgz checking women's IDs to be sure if they are caucasian or not before they date.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,538
Reaction score
21,807
Gender
Female
Country
China
I see how we're coming Panda "yeah Orgz'll play MG unfortunately, I hate it when that loser plays" :scry *rigs the game against Panpour*
no no, I meant it as 'unfortunately he'll only play by then' :lmao
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Thats so totemo kawaii, farfuwu
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,201
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh really love the format, and the creativity, you surely put a lot of hard work, I commend you for all your efforts while hosting at the same a top 10 and just after another one when you gave it all for the presentation. Seriously @Farfalla (not counting work, family life, motherhood etc...) you re doing an amazing job <3.
@Hardy you have a golden lady here, you d better be supportive ! :arf :handgun
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Aw man no no no now it looks like I said Metal Gear sucks
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That said

 
Top