Games Interview Game: z Edition [Fin]

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Round 3: Free Response
Results
​




1st - 5th
-9 Points
@Scary Noona, @desin24, @revo, @Erinyes and @Copy Panda


6th & 7th
-11 Points
@Farfalla and @lakhan220



8th - 12th
-13 Points
@GrySun, @Kiki, @Juviii, @Brandish μ and @Lady pompom


13th - 15th
-15 Points
@Evil3ye, @MarmaladeSky and @Hermit

Final Ranking

















Gold Medalist
@Farfalla

Silver Medalists
@Brandish μ
@Copy Panda
@revo

Bronze Medalist
@Juviii

Congratulations!
:confetti







I enjoyed my first Interview Game hosting stint! Hope y'all liked the presentation!

Thanks to all who participated especially to this round's celebrity, z!


 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Will do it in the next hour, only got home properly now.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Very good points for me. Hmm so with 15 questions, I had 7 points so I got 11 correct and 4 wrong. Curious when Faust posts z's comments and answers.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Round 1: True or False
Answers+Comments
​

Q1
Kiki
Z's height is around 180-190 cm









Q2
Evil3ye
Zimbardo is a skilled kisser. 😘










Q3
desin24
Z believes women are the weaker sex! Not talking about physical attributes.








Q4
Brandish μ
z does not currently read any manga on a weekly basis







Q5
Hermit
You enjoy your current job, and aren't looking for a change in careers or anything like that. True or false?






Q6
Erinyes
Z was in love with his math teacher in secondary school, reason why hes now a scientist?









Q7
lakhan220
Do You think that `no end` for berserk is actually the best end for it?






Q8
Juviii
You think of yourself as a traditional person, in the sense that you identify with old values more.







Q9
sakura-aneki
is Z a dog person?







Q10
GrySun
Zimbardo thinks Japan is the best country to live in.







Q11
Lady pompom
You traveled to more than 3 countries in your life.







Q12
Farfalla
Falkland Islands belong to Argentina!









Q13
revo
Is zimby allergic to anything?







Q14
MarmaladeSky
Zimby enjoys being tortured in this wonderful game







Q15
Copy Panda
True or False, Zimb has met other MH'ers before






 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nice comments Faust, I added mine a bit too late.

So I got wrong the Japan one, Torture, Height and Work. Though the Japan and Torture ones seem rather undecided from his comments.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Copy Panda's comment in question 4 tho :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
This is hilarious, great job faust
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




Lol, so actually at a neutral 0, have I not misread this question
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Well kinda balanced now though.


 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Japan question, for sure, was

If I could justify living there without having to work there, it'd be an unreserved 'True'

Some comment comments
Other than the question that I guess [going by your answer] that you misread, I do agree with a load of your answers.
Also, aye, I could've listed a load of old-values that I disagree with, such as:
  • Always treating people with respect - This doesn't mean that I think you should be a dick, but respect should be earned. Respect for free is meaningless
    - This is extended to the antiquated notion that men should treat women with more respect than other men - equality, yo!
  • Dressing properly - Judging people based upon what they're wearing seems incredibly petty. I don't care if the person giving a lecture has a suit on, it's the work that he's presenting that I care about. This extends to salesmen, politicians, shop workers, etc. - to be honest, I don't see the benefit/need of suits outside of funerals/weddings. Not sure they even look all that much better than regular clothes do
  • An aversion to swearing - I think that there's a time and place for swearing, even in everyday conversation. I don't get offended by such small thing
    - Similarly: there are times and places where I feel it is acceptable (even preferable) to be rude to people. Thankfully, these are not so common for me, so if people aren't rude to me, I see no reason to be rude back
Someone seems to have a rather low opinion of me...
:emocat

But aye, I do love maths. Can't imagine any teacher could be as beautiful, precise, practical, or informative
Also, I've never been (or wanted to go) to the Falkland Islands
cynicism is one of the unexpected benefits of studying science/maths
:verily
Fun Fact: Cats, as far as pets go, are pretty much just fish with hair. They are fluffy scenery
Octopuses, however, are far more exciting
 
Last edited:
Top