- Joined
- Oct 16, 2007
- Messages
- 21
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm not sure if anyone knows the answer to this, or if this is even the proper forum to post this thread, BUT...
Have there been any recent interviews with Kubo or articles about him? Any news on his plans for Bleach or commentary on how the manga/anime series is doing? Anything at all?
I feel like we don't hear much from this guy. However, from what I do understand, there is an interview with him in the DiamondDust Rebellion movie guide posted in the other forum, but I'm not sure if it ever got translated. Does anyone know?
If anyone has answers to these questions, a link or something would be very much appreciated, as I'd love to hear what he has to say about Bleach's present or future-state.
P.S. While I'm on the topic, does anyone know any hard figures of Bleach's current popularity in Japan? Has it continued to grow? What about the popularity in North America? I would like to know if it is as popular now as it has been over the years.
Thanks everyone VERY much for taking the time to get answers to these questions.
[goods]Please post/discuss all interviews with Kubo in this thread
[/goods]
Have there been any recent interviews with Kubo or articles about him? Any news on his plans for Bleach or commentary on how the manga/anime series is doing? Anything at all?
I feel like we don't hear much from this guy. However, from what I do understand, there is an interview with him in the DiamondDust Rebellion movie guide posted in the other forum, but I'm not sure if it ever got translated. Does anyone know?
If anyone has answers to these questions, a link or something would be very much appreciated, as I'd love to hear what he has to say about Bleach's present or future-state.
P.S. While I'm on the topic, does anyone know any hard figures of Bleach's current popularity in Japan? Has it continued to grow? What about the popularity in North America? I would like to know if it is as popular now as it has been over the years.
Thanks everyone VERY much for taking the time to get answers to these questions.
[goods]Please post/discuss all interviews with Kubo in this thread
[/goods]
Last edited by a moderator: