Introducing Liev

Liev

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 31, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone. My name is Liev, I'm brazilian and my english isn't that good, as you can see. I like manga and anime since college; my favorite ones are Death Note, Believers, Genshiken, Cage of Eden, and some others. I also know a bit about Saint Seiya - my wife is a fan and she turned me into a fan too. I'm 29 years old and I work as air traffic controller. I have a lot of ideas I would like to write on a manga, but I still can't draw.
Well, that's it. It's a pleasure to meet everyone and I hope all of us to have good fun here on mangahelpers. See ya all.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Welcome aboard Liev!
I too am dreaming of drawing a manga someday and some of the manga/anime you just mentioned are my favourites too. :D
You're free to join in any discussion anytime you want and when you do, we'll sure to have lots of fun!
See ya! :D
 
Top