- Joined
- Feb 3, 2014
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 1
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello community! I thought it´s finally time to register myself, because i follow this board since a longer time while reading predictions and spoilers of my favorite mangas and manhwas. Personally I´m a german application developer reading Mangas since the first release of "BANZAI!" a german manga magazine wich isnt published anymore. For Anime it was dragonball as Kid.. I speak native german and know a bit about english.. Please bear with it
. My other interests are mainly about gaming and some hobby development in C# , Delphi, Lua and other languanges. I´m also Developer for some smaller Projects..
So whats my favorite Series atm?
- Naruto as Manga\Anime
- Bleach as Manga
- Fairy Tail as Manga\Anime
- High School of the Dead ( Liked the Anime, to bad they not developed further episodes )
- Beelzebub as Manga\Anime
- Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi as Manga ( Anime wasn´t soo good..)
- Hunter x Hunter as Manga\Anime ( to bad Manga is on hold, the 2011 Anime rework is awesome!!)
- Claymore as Manga
- Noblesse as Manhwa
- Crepuscule as Manhwa
- Tower of God as Manhwa
- The God of High School as Manhwa
- Soul Cartel as Manhwa
Those listened Mangas\Manhwas i always read when someone release a new translated Chapter. I´m also always interested in new or old Series to start reading. So if you find a good one, don´t hold back to tell me about !!
Crome
. My other interests are mainly about gaming and some hobby development in C# , Delphi, Lua and other languanges. I´m also Developer for some smaller Projects..So whats my favorite Series atm?
- Naruto as Manga\Anime
- Bleach as Manga
- Fairy Tail as Manga\Anime
- High School of the Dead ( Liked the Anime, to bad they not developed further episodes )
- Beelzebub as Manga\Anime
- Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi as Manga ( Anime wasn´t soo good..)
- Hunter x Hunter as Manga\Anime ( to bad Manga is on hold, the 2011 Anime rework is awesome!!)
- Claymore as Manga
- Noblesse as Manhwa
- Crepuscule as Manhwa
- Tower of God as Manhwa
- The God of High School as Manhwa
- Soul Cartel as Manhwa
Those listened Mangas\Manhwas i always read when someone release a new translated Chapter. I´m also always interested in new or old Series to start reading. So if you find a good one, don´t hold back to tell me about !!

Crome