Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

helloooooo kaizer! :amuse

welcome to MH ^^ ahhh yes....eating, sleeping, and music is good :love :XD have fun here, and feel free to share some of those stories and drawings with us!! (if you want of course ^^) :amuse
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey KrazyKone, piisuki and Kaizer =D A big welcome to you all from all of us at MH <3 Glad you guys registered. See ya around the boards!
 

Dhomochevsky

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Messages
46
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Everybody! Figured I should introduce myself since the thread is here...

I'm 23 and live in Washington (state). I work in IT (right now I'm doing network administration) but I want to get into forensics/security. I took 3 years of Japanese in high school, but that was five years ago so it's kind of rusty. I'm trying to refresh and improve my language skills but it's not going as fast as I'd like. I wish I could contribute to the Edited Mangas but I don't know what I could do.

My favorite mangaka is Nihei Tsutomu (I love the artwork) and Blame! is one of my favorite manga. One Piece is probably my other top manga. Of course, I also read Bleach, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Gantz, and Berserk (there are a bunch of others but there's too many to list). I just started reading Dorohedoro but haven't found much about on it MH except for a few mentions.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hi Dhomochevsky :amuse

welcome to mh!! hope you have yourself a good time here, just be sure to drop by General Discussion once in a while ^^ and feel free to ask any mod, global, or admin for help or advice if you need it :amuse

One Piece is probably my other top manga
:hi5
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey welcome to all the new members. Hope you guys have a great time.

Man, PY how often do you come on here to say hi to the new membs. Do other mods stop by to say hi to...?
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Wow, we got a lot of new members here. A big warm welcome to every new member here. May the force be with you guys and see you around the forum. :D
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Introduction Thread

Wow, we got a lot of new members here. A big warm welcome to every new member here. May the force be with you guys and see you around the forum. :D
Sorry to drop buy but that answers my question from above... thanks Ichi for dropping by
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Man, PY how often do you come on here to say hi to the new membs. Do other mods stop by to say hi to...?
Sure other mods stop by :amuse and I come by whenever there's a new introduction, I am the mod for this section after all :p

But more importantly, when I introduced myself here, a ton of mods and people said hi to me, and since that made me feel so warm and fuzzy inside, I just want to make sure all the other new members feel that way too ^^ so anyone and everyone should stop by once in a while to welcome people, you don't have to be a mod to do that :amuse
 

<3Matsumoto<3

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
94
Reaction score
90
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello, im Chris and im from Norway

Im 22 and and a die hard Isshin and Matsumoto fan :P

Started watching and reading Anime/manga early 06...so alittle over a year.

My favourite anime/mangas are:

Bleach(i watch the anime and read the manga)
Naruto(i watch the anime and read the manga)
One Piece(i watch the anime and read the manga)
Hellsing(the OVAs not the 13 ep series, that sucked:P)
Gundam series(i watch the anime and read the manga)

Here is the list over animes/mangas i have watched/read:
A:
Armitage III (ova)
Armitage III - Poly Matrix (movie)
Armitage III - Dual Matrix (movie)
Akira

B:
Berserk
Battle Angel Alita (ova)
Blood: The Last Vampire (movie)
Blood+
Bleach
Black Blood Brothers
Black Cat

C:
Cowboy Bebop

D:
Death Note

E:
Ergo Proxy
Elfen Lied
Escaflowne
Escaflowne (movie)

F:
Full Metal Alchemist
Fate/stay night
Full Metal Panic
Full Metal Panic - The Second Raid
Full Metal Panic - Fumoffu

G:
Ghost In The Shell (movie)
Ghost In The Shell (2) - Innocence (movie)
Ghost In The Shell - Stand Alone Complex
Ghost In The Shell - S.A.C. 2nd Gig
Ghost In The Shell - S.A.C. Solid State Society
Gunslinger Girl
Gungrave
Gundam SEED
Gundam SEED Destiny
Gundam Wing

H:
Haibane Renmei
Hellsing
Hellsing Ultimate (2006)
Hikaru no Go
.hack//SIGN
.hack//Roots
.hack//Tasogare
Hunter X Hunter
Hunter X Hunter (ova)
Haibane Renmei

J:
Juuni Kokuki (12 kingdoms)
Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade (movie)
Juuousei

L:
Last Exile

M:
Mononoke Hime (movie)
Macross Zero
Mushishi
Major

N:
Naruto
Naruto Shippuuden
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Noir

O:
Otogizoushi
One Piece

P:
Peace Maker Kurogane
Pale Cocoon (ova)

R:
Rurouni Kenshin - Wandering Samurai
Rurouni Kenshin - Seisouhen (ova)
Rurouni Kenshin - Tsuiokuhen (ova)
Rurouni Kenshin - Samurai X (movie)

S:
Serial Experiments Lain
Shadow Skill
Samurai Champloo
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Scrapped Princess
Spirited Away
Steamboy

T:
Trigun
Texhnolyze

W:
Witch Hunter Robin
Wolf`s Rain

Y:
Yakitate Japan

What i do when i dont watch and read anime and manga:

I work, i build houses for a living and its damn fun:)

I allso play WoW and SWG(loyal fan of SWG since the beginning and wont quit untill the game go under!:P)

I allso post news for the norwegian WoW community page:)


PS if anyone have link to any GS and GSD manga downloads please give:)
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

helloooooo Matsumoto ^^

wow, you certainly haven't read a whole lot of manga, have you? might want to work on that :p :XD

anyway, welcome to MH, have fun here!! and don't forget to stop by General Discussion once in a while :amuse
 

Bootleg544

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2007
Messages
54
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello, people. The name's Bootleg544, real name, Anthony. I am 21 years old. I was born in New York City but currently reside in Orlando, FL. My 2 favorite mangas right now are Naruto and Bleach.....can't think of anything else to say.....

See you all around the forum!
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Bootleg!! :amuse

welcome to MH! have fun and hope to see you around General Discussion!! ^^
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH for Chris and Anthony. Be sure to check out the other threads that we got here at MH. :D
If you guys have any question or problem with the site, send your PM to any Global Moderator or Admin. :D


Oh, almost forgot something... Matsumoto and Isshin FTW!!! (though i prefer that guy on my avy and sig) :D
 
Last edited:

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcom to Chris and Anthony. Hope you have a great time....Now if only i could see your faces. *scribbles names in Death Note*
 

<3Matsumoto<3

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
94
Reaction score
90
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Introduction Thread

Thanks for the warm welcomes :)

teh clickey for my face

But you should know that i prefer to live so i can watch and read more anime and manga:p
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey Matsumoto and Bootleg =D

Mat: Nice pics =D

Bootleg: Your name sounds like a pirate name XD

Warm welcome to you both, let us know if there's anything we can help you out with!
 

jey413

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
South Korea
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello! Let me introduce myself
I am a middle school student, grade 3 (well..the last year at mid.school)
and I'm from South Korea.
A 16-year-old girl.^^
but I think I can be 15, because in Korea we count baby's age from inside mom's body.
I want to be called as 'Seirios' or 'jey413'.
I like to draw characters. See my signature picture. I draw it by myself!

I wanted to grab Edited Mangas earlier, and searched for it..
And I finally came here. (hooray- \o/)
I have seen many Manga (do i have to say 'mangaS'?)..
Such as Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, Deathnote, D-gray man, and....er... My, I cannot remember them now;;
Anyway, I am a new face here, and glad I'm one small part of this site.
Help me a lot and say hi from time to time, will you?

You might have some difficulties to read my posts, for I'm still a student and not so good at English. Hehehe... ^^;;
I think you can teach me a lot..Like how to behave at this site, how to post well, ideas about manga, or English. anything.

And now I want to go to bed.. It's 1:10 AM now. I've got to go to school tomorrow
 
Last edited:

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: Introduction Thread

welcome Jey413. We're happy to see you here on Mangahelpers. Yes, this is the place to get earlier Edited Mangas. Does Seirios mean something? Anyways, your English is not too bad, I understand perfectly and yes we will help you out if you want to.
If you have any questions, you could go here to talk to any moderators.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hi jey413! :amuse

wow your sig drawing is sooo good!! I hope we'll get to see more of your drawings sometime :amuse

anyway, welcome to MH, I hope you have lots of fun here ^^ if you have any questions or need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask....and don't worry about your English, it's really very good and will only get better :)

see you around General Discussion, I hope! :amuse
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

jey413, welcome to MH! We're glad to have another new member here and i hope you'll be visiting this section and others at MH and be active. :D
See you around the forum! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top