- Joined
- Mar 3, 2007
- Messages
- 38
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Introduction Thread
Hi guys..
Yeah it is sort of intimidating with all of these experts on the forum :/
Aaaanyway Im variety927..duh..I just turned 15 woot and my favorite manga is probably Bleach although Naruto is pulling for 1st lots of times but Bleach was my first manga love lol. Heres my ranking-
Bleach
Naruto
666 Satan
Fairy Tail
One Piece
Eyeshield 21
Blue Dragon Dal Grado
Gantz
I like a TON of anime. Its not even funny. But my favorites are
Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou
Tengen Toppa Gurenn Lagann
Gintama
FLCL
Blood+
Shin-chan
Bleach kind of
Shippuden kind of
and Hayao Miyazaki films
Uhh I really like Japan. I hope that someday I can buy a summer house or something over there and visit from time to time. I just really like their lifestyle, music, and just them in general.
Im a sophmore..I really dont like school..I like hanging out with friends and stuff but just doing the same thing everyday is just such a pain..:/ Im planning and working towards going to an Art college and probably going to have a degree in the Advertising market.
Eh..I guess thats it. I used to just come here to just check if raws were out buut now Im actually posting heh.
Hi guys..
Yeah it is sort of intimidating with all of these experts on the forum :/
Aaaanyway Im variety927..duh..I just turned 15 woot and my favorite manga is probably Bleach although Naruto is pulling for 1st lots of times but Bleach was my first manga love lol. Heres my ranking-
Bleach
Naruto
666 Satan
Fairy Tail
One Piece
Eyeshield 21
Blue Dragon Dal Grado
Gantz
I like a TON of anime. Its not even funny. But my favorites are
Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou
Tengen Toppa Gurenn Lagann
Gintama
FLCL
Blood+
Shin-chan
Bleach kind of
Shippuden kind of
and Hayao Miyazaki films
Uhh I really like Japan. I hope that someday I can buy a summer house or something over there and visit from time to time. I just really like their lifestyle, music, and just them in general.
Im a sophmore..I really dont like school..I like hanging out with friends and stuff but just doing the same thing everyday is just such a pain..:/ Im planning and working towards going to an Art college and probably going to have a degree in the Advertising market.
Eh..I guess thats it. I used to just come here to just check if raws were out buut now Im actually posting heh.


). Yoroshiku!
)