Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to the forums, Fourth ^^
 

littlekarl

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello everyone in MH!! I am Karl. :)
I love to make friends with all of you ^^
I love death note, doraemon, and naruto a lot!
I live in Indonesia, but i have chinese blood
^^ that's all for my introduction, I will inform you more about myself in 25 or 50 thing about myself thread.

Love you all :smile-big
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Introduction Thread

Well i haven't introduced myself just joined *about 1 year now* :D.
My name is Vladimir , friends call me Vlad , in jap my name is Burad so in sted of Burad i prefer Burado/Vurado/Vlado.
You guys know my preferences....i'm a Manga Editor , a newby colorist............i don't answer questions :D

Oy to karl and the others to :D
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey Karl, welcome to MH. Have fun in here!!!

Nobody cares Vlado... :grin
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Introduction Thread

Italy sucks :P
 

Siedhr

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
1,272
Reaction score
38
Age
47
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Introduction Thread

I've never done these introductions thread thingies in any community I've been involved so far, but there's a beginning for everything (and I'm bored), so...

My name is Dana, I'm 26, from Romania. I want to be a professional writer someday. I used to know rather many foreign languages but I forgot most of them except for English. Ummm, I love cats and strawberry icecream and rainy days. And I'm an avid smoker though I should really quit.

I'm currently teaching myself to typeset and maybe even clean manga (I'm typesetting and proofreading for the Vagabond Edited Mangas - read Vagabond, people, it's a good manga). I used to dabble in coloring but it took too much of my time and so I quit.

Anyway, welcome to me and everyone else. :tem
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Affectionate guy, eh, Karl? Welcome to MH ^^

Vlado, already know you from somewhere... lessee, where was it from... but yeah, happy you stayed around here XD ( Btw, MH technically hasn't been around a "year" yet... that would be this November, so be sure to come around for the 1st year anniversary! :D )

And I remember you Dana, from the 25/50 Things about Yourself thread. Hope you're liking it around here and yes, you should quit smoking. Just think of what you're doing to your lovely body ;_;

Typesetting/proofreading for Vagabond! :love That makes you one of my favorite people around here XD
 

Siedhr

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
1,272
Reaction score
38
Age
47
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Introduction Thread

I like it very much here, Gold Knight. It's a very friendly forum and very useful for fans such as myself.

Typesetting/proofreading for Vagabond! love That makes you one of my favorite people around here XD
Hey, it's all for the fans. :tem You made us our little special playground, so the feeling is mutual.
 

littlekarl

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Vlado, rykarreolacr, Siedhr, and Gold Knight!! :amuse
Nice to meet you all!
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

Nice to meet ya littlekarl
 

Jinto

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello everyone, I'm Jinto. I was recommended to come here by a friend and who is a member of this site. I am a regular at the AnimeNation forums but a lot of times I feel the coversation doesn't go deep enough when it comes to Naruto. I was told the conversations here are much more deep and insightful, and that's exactly what I'm looking for. I'm 18 years old and will be starting college soon. I enjoy Natuo very much when it comes to the manga and yes. . . . . . the fillers. My favorite character is Itachi followed closley by Sai and the Yondaime. I want to become a video game developer so I'm taking lot's of tech classes in school. Hopefully someday I'll be like Miyamoto-san and create something along the lines of the Legend of Zelda calibur. Wish me luck and it's great to be a part of this community.
Thanks. . .
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Jinto. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. This place is filled with uber nice people. Good luck with college and with the videogame developer thing. Btw, who's the friend that introduced you to this forum?
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

Heeeeey Jinto!! :clap You made it!

Welcome to the madhouse forums!

Awww...Ryk got to ya first!!! I am certain you'll enjoy it here. I was also looking for a place where the discussion was interesting and ongoing and then I found this place and haven't looked back! And hey, isn't it great that you can have a decent size avaie and sig? :smile-big

Looking forward to seeing you around!

P.S - Ryk - it was me! :p :blink
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Kadoman said:
P.S - Ryk - it was me! :p :blink
Yeah... I had kinda figured it out. :grin

Yeah, yeah...just because Italy won the World Cup... :p
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

My name is Katy, and I'm a 17 year old kunoichi from the east coast of America. I love all sports, but field hockey is my favorite, as well as my first love. I have played for over five years now. In about 2 months I will begin to apply for college, and I know I'm going to be stressed to my breaking point. I'm applying to University of Maryland, Virginia Tech, University of Virginia, Old Dominion University and the College of William and Mary. Along with applying for college, I am Editor-IN-Chief of my school's yearbook, President of National Honors Society, and a member (and possibly captain) of my school's varsity field hockey and soccer teams.

Despite being so busy, I manage to find time to watch anime, read manga, and go shopping. My favorite manga are: Naruto, Rurouni Kenshin, and Inuyasha. My favorite anime are Naruto, GetBackers and Rurouni Kenshin.

I came to this site after running a search for naruto Edited Mangas. I was reading them on a different site, but they only had up to chapter 306, so I switched here and I love it.

My favorite Naruto characters are: 1.) Kakashi-sensei 2.) Kiba & Akamaru 3.) Neji.

All the good looking guys. ;)

Phew. I think I'm done talking. I think I have an account on Naruto Forums, but I don't remeber....lol.
<3
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

LadyHatake said:
All the good looking guys. ;)
;) back to you Katy. <3

Welcome to MangaHelpers.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Jinto said:
Hello everyone, I'm Jinto. I was recommended to come here by a friend and who is a member of this site. I am a regular at the AnimeNation forums but a lot of times I feel the coversation doesn't go deep enough when it comes to Naruto. I was told the conversations here are much more deep and insightful, and that's exactly what I'm looking for. I'm 18 years old and will be starting college soon. I enjoy Natuo very much when it comes to the manga and yes. . . . . . the fillers. My favorite character is Itachi followed closley by Sai and the Yondaime. I want to become a video game developer so I'm taking lot's of tech classes in school. Hopefully someday I'll be like Miyamoto-san and create something along the lines of the Legend of Zelda calibur. Wish me luck and it's great to be a part of this community.
Thanks. . .
Welcome and hope you like it here! Any friend of Kadoman's is a friend of ours. Oh, since you're looking for Naruto in-depth conversation, be sure to check out my weekly chapter reviews (*yes, it's shameless self promotion!*) in the Manga Scrapbooks! Would enjoy hearing from you. ;)

Good luck in college!

LadyHatake said:
My name is Katy, and I'm a 17 year old kunoichi from the east coast of America. I love all sports, but field hockey is my favorite, as well as my first love. I have played for over five years now. In about 2 months I will begin to apply for college, and I know I'm going to be stressed to my breaking point. I'm applying to University of Maryland, Virginia Tech, University of Virginia, Old Dominion University and the College of William and Mary. Along with applying for college, I am Editor-IN-Chief of my school's yearbook, President of National Honors Society, and a member (and possibly captain) of my school's varsity field hockey and soccer teams.
That's a pretty impressive resume! When I was in high school also, I went on a tour of ALL these colleges. It was pretty interesting. All were such pretty places, too. (I ended up going to the University of Tennessee, though, but that was just because it was most convenient to me as it was closer to home.) You'll have to let us know where you're going (I seem to also remember that the food at University of Virginia and William & Mary were great! )

Despite being so busy, I manage to find time to watch anime, read manga, and go shopping. My favorite manga are: Naruto, Rurouni Kenshin, and Inuyasha. My favorite anime are Naruto, GetBackers and Rurouni Kenshin.
Great taste there! Never heard of GetBackers, though.

I came to this site after running a search for naruto Edited Mangas. I was reading them on a different site, but they only had up to chapter 306, so I switched here and I love it.

My favorite Naruto characters are: 1.) Kakashi-sensei 2.) Kiba & Akamaru 3.) Neji.

All the good looking guys. ;)

Phew. I think I'm done talking. I think I have an account on Naruto Forums, but I don't remeber....lol.
<3
Welcome to MH! ^^
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Re: Introduction Thread

think it's time to introduce myself?
I'm an 18 Year old male manga-addict from germany :)
my name *beeeeep* (man, my name sucks, so i won't write it in here >.<)
Future Plans? to learn more japanese and finally emmigrate to japan.
and how i got here... not as most people through naruto... i got here by D.Gray-Man and Bleach
(searched for both seperate and noticed this site showed up for both, so the decision was easy)

thats it.
greetz
ttx`dragon
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
Re: Introduction Thread

:smile-big

Welcome, Jinto, LadyHatake and ttxdragon. ..... ermm ....... Have fun! :p
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Alo alo and Welcome to ttxdragon (:smile-big) , Jinto (love your ava), LadyHatake (yay! another GetBackers fan. Who's your favourite? Ginji in chibi/Crayon Shin Chan mode just cracks me up every time), littlekarl (where's your ava from? it looks like a chinese general?) and Siedhr (cute cat ava. reminds me of the cheshire cat) :smile-big
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top