Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Introduction Thread

BoffenJL said:
hmmm... sounds intresting, i think ill dl that one.

tahnks for the tip! ill give you my opinions when ive seen it!
Do you know where to look for?
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Luckas04 said:
Do you know where to look for?
isohunt.com

ive already started it :D
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Introduction Thread

BoffenJL said:
isohunt.com

ive already started it :D
You should check also boxtorrens.com, sometimes isohunt.com didn't find everything.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Alright, guys, you're waaaaaaay off topic ^^ This is the Introduction Thread, afterall. You can use PMs or talk about this in the Hangout Thread v 2 if you want to though ^^
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Gold Knight said:
Edit: Eh, I'd leave the off topic posts alone, NJT, I think it didn't really get out of hand and anyway it's just friendly conversation and getting-to-know other people, which is the point of this thread.

Though it's a good idea to use the Hang Out thread, yeah.
i see you are taking after GK pretty much Lady :XD
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello goofy_man :amuse UC fanboy huh? I'm yet to watch a UC series; my exposure to Gundam (in terms of watching anime) are all AUs, from G to GSD sans Turn A.
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, let me introduce myself:

My name is Rampage, I enjoy reading and talking to intelligent people(especially MH members!), I hate lag and server downtimes(=P) and my dream is...well...erhm..."My dream is to have a dream!" XD
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to Rampage!!! Our newest member!!! XD
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

rampage.... hmmm... name rings a bell.... cant place my finger on it... hmmmm...
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

Strange, how'd a newbie get 1137 posts in a go?
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Introduction Thread

Where did I say I was a newbe ? :err
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

Rampage said:
Where did I say I was a newbe ? :err
READ THIS!!

rykarreolacr said:
Welcome to Rampage!!! Our newest member!!! XD
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcomr to MH, Rampage. :eyeroll
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

WELCOME to MH Rampage! I always wanted to say that. :p Rampage has one of the best usernames besides Glasskatana. I have a list of my favourite usernames. It's like a top ten type of thing. :D
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Introduction Thread

kunai jutsu said:
READ THIS!!
Do you have any notion of sarcasm at all or do you simply like to drag out jokes after the punchline like a protacting sidekick ?

Kadoman said:
WELCOME to MH Rampage! I always wanted to say that. :p Rampage has one of the best usernames besides Glasskatana. I have a list of my favourite usernames. It's like a top ten type of thing. :D
lol I didn't invent it or anything, it comes from my family name =)
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, I'm Adam and I like food...

Yes, food.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

I guess I've waited long enough to introduce myself.
Hi everyone!!! You can al call me ryk, ryka, rykar, rykarreolacr, Raruto, Riccardo, rik (as Jesulink does) or Ric.
Please, don't call me Ricky, Rich or Richard.
I'm 18 and I just came here to MH to make some friends and to leech some Naruto.
~rykarreolacr

PS: Welcome Adam, guess what? I like food too!!! We have so much in common. We could be n00b friends here at MH!!!
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, Rampage! Welcome to MH. You got a cool avatar, since it's purple, so i'm gonna say your avatar is great! Have we met somewhere?
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

WELCOME RYK! You seem like a cool guy and hey, the Azzuri rock! *I always wanted to welcome Ryk too* :p
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Kadoman said:
the Azzuri rock!
And somehow they couldn't beat Lithuania...

Is this yFANTgirl's doing? XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top