- Joined
- Oct 25, 2006
- Messages
- 24
- Reaction score
- 0
Re: Introduction Thread
hi!
i like it here,the cookies r good and they have coffee!

hi!
i like it here,the cookies r good and they have coffee!


)...
)
)
)
Or do we have to hire some shinobi and kunoichi to sneak over to your house and discover EVERYTHING about you for us? D: )
Thanks for all your support for my reviews and hope you're continuing to enjoy it here at MH!)


You're welcome to take one and something to drink. (If you don't mind that it's a virtual cookie and drink.
)
) So have fun and happy posting. 

The English in your introduction is not bad at all. Don't let it bother you because you're not the only one here whom English is not a first language (thirded
). Engaging in discussions would help you practice your English, and you might even pick up a new word or two
I hope you would enjoy, as well as learn something from this place.


Welcome to the newbies here, like me.
Yup. I wuv this character.Ayah said:@ charmed
Is that Kurama in your avatar? It's so cute!

Thanks for the welcome.Gold Knight said:...charmedbuttercup ( a Monster fan eh? I haven't read that yet. That's one we probably need more coverage here at - I'll look into it at some point. Welcome! )
Monster(Naoki Urasawa) is an excellent manga. Am currently at Volume 2 (16 volumes to go), but it's been one heck of a ride. I definitely recommend reading this one!

You'll surely do that.Selaphiel said:well i don't think i need to state something obvious like "hello, i'm new" because anyone that can read can see that. i just started reading manga so i'm a little wet behind the ears but hey you gotta start somewhere right. so yeah, i hope to meet some interesting people here.
*hands Waffles a cookie.MadDookie said:Wth? Nowai! I wan't a cookie too! I'll trade for a waffle!![]()
*
Some of us are old verteran to manga and some newbies too. You'll fit right in I'm sure.
Anyways, glad to have you here and do help yourself to some virtual cookie and drinks.
And if you have any questions/problems feel free to ask any of the greens, blues or reds. (Our section mods, global mods and admins).
If you have time try D.Gray-Man,White Silver. It is very good and a little different from usual shounen.White Silver said:Nice of you to come here Selaphiel and Tuca. I have not read D.Gray-man but I surely am a big fan of One Piece just like you!
Well guess what, I'm starting to read it!! LOVELY!Luckas04 said:If you have time try D.Gray-Man,White Silver. It is very good and a little different from usual shounen.
Good place for your first post! Nice to meet ya, I'm WhiteSilver, big fan of One Piece, Bleach, Naruto *and other mangas*! If you're so heavily into discussion with those 3 mangas I mentioned, check out the Naruto Toshokan, Tree Of Knowledge and Biblioteca on the left menu!minna said:Hi everyone! I'm from Australia and have been lurking around this wonderful site for a while. I love blueberry muffins as well as manga in general.
Have fun posting. You're welcome to help yourself to some cookies and drinks (as long as you don't mind that they're virtual.
)