Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
Re: Introduction Thread

Hmmmmmm… You know, I was wondering what a punk band is looking for there in your sig!!! He, he, I have a friend who listens to Sonata Arctica and Nightwish and I know he would NEVER have anything to do with punk rock!!! But I would!!!

Huh, Linux user ha? Man, I suck at that… Allways wanted to learn it, but…

Ah, you look like very interesting person! Welcome!!! :p
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Eni, very interesting reading.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Thank you all so much :smile-big

yeste said:
Hmmmmmm… You know, I was wondering what a punk band is looking for there in your sig!!! He, he, I have a friend who listens to Sonata Arctica and Nightwish and I know he would NEVER have anything to do with punk rock!!! But I would!!!
I'd started to be punk during schooltime, then darkpunk till gothic now. Well, there's actually no serious punk band in my sig and I'm mostly into german political punk and german fun-punk, so ... uhm .. Die Ärzte (in my sig) is a german fun-punk group starting in the early 80ies. Dritte Wahl and Toxoplasma (both not my favorite songs, but hard to find videos^^) as example are german political punk groups, but I doubt that anyone from other countrys would know about them.

yeste said:
Huh, Linux user ha? Man, I suck at that… Allways wanted to learn it, but…
It's not easy in the beginning, but once you understand the basics there's nothing what hold you from flying with the penguins :D
 

Bibichan

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
982
Reaction score
21
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello, eni. Nice to meet you (again :p).

I wish my mother was as cool as you. My mum's cool in a different way though.
Die Ärzte are cool!

Mach dir keine Sorgen darüber dich erst jetzt hier vorgestellt zu haben, ich hab mich hier, glaub ich, nie vorgestellt. :p


Off-topic: Wee, 400th post, all thanks to my fellow German. :D
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Bibichan said:
Mach dir keine Sorgen darüber dich erst jetzt hier vorgestellt zu haben, ich hab mich hier, glaub ich, nie vorgestellt. :p
wooah, I'm getting old ... i really needed to copy that into an editor to get a bigger size xD

Thank you bibichan and congrats for the 401. posting! :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, Eni (even though we'd already talked in the romance thread, I believe ^^)
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

*takes a huuuuuuge breath*

welcome and hello to: gold knight, murmel, MaggeuS, njt, Zenith, Kepa, Dragonzair, Suyolak, Amaethon, Meijin no Kori, kool-ka-lang, Wraith, Manetheren, Omolara, nah-nah, Eileen, Iwanin, TheMexicanKingVII, holmes221, iijyanaika, Silaor, aburame, batz, e-s-g, bebong, Lain Iwakura, chauron, deerjing, Bread-Kun, Akasun, metalanime, Raine_Joybringer, Fighting Dreamers, Fnog, gold roger, graphic_content, ZeroEXE, Anax, Axel, Lastfrost, cheh, Rush, Fodica, _reticentness, Martin, conan, Calibur, Chapel, nytro, KaiserRyuujin, Hermie, NinjaBlowfish, Jisinai, Kadoman, Orochimaru-chan, Ayah, OniSpike, Tanuki-dono :redface, Predator, Yamato, Khal, Miso, WaLkiE, kabutoloyalist, vaizards, asmo, Kiri no Haku, Silver_Archer, Mitsuzuka, eQuek, ILUVATAR, Tamerlane, dula, Ruri, bigank, FHT Fansubber, ketwaroo, Keeler, Kirawea, Guardian_Azure, Isuki, vanguardx, JanneK, BoffenJL (no wait thats me...), KTFS, karasu, Brede, okyatoks, dEr HüHnChEnBeScHwÖr, Bibichan, Arsonist, rapdroopy, Risado, svart_lotus, you_know_who, Gilgamesh83, Rampage, kunai jutsu, am3iru, Naptha, Daioten, iDookie, Macan, Verena, Fuzzy, Nightmare, nixuboy, ichimaru_gin_n_tonic, Dranxis, Mireiyu, yFANTgirl, ruby_06, Rohitodorito, Navid. , mari, Kronose, The Fourth, littlekarl, Siedhr, Jinto, LadyHatake, ttxdragon, newyorkchick, F()ol<4l)0oK, thejackass98, rennokun, Fetch Fox, Ai, Vash the Stampede, angry, DesiSkull aaaaaaaaaaaannnndddd last but not least eni!!! wow, that took a lot of time

now when thats out of the way, how ya all doing today? :XD
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

ROFL. I'm good, BoffenJL. And how are you?
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: Introduction Thread

haha Yo BoffenJL did u type all these users IDs or cut and paste. :p anyways im good too. howz urself. ima send you something if u like to update ur wanted Poster display pic. since i didnt how to send the pic vie PM. here i posted it
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello BoffenJL.
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
Re: Introduction Thread

BoffenJL said:
*takes a huuuuuuge breath*

welcome and hello to: gold knight, murmel, MaggeuS, njt, Zenith, Kepa, Dragonzair, Suyolak, Amaethon, Meijin no Kori, kool-ka-lang, Wraith, Manetheren, Omolara, nah-nah, Eileen, Iwanin, TheMexicanKingVII, holmes221, iijyanaika, Silaor, aburame, batz, e-s-g, bebong, Lain Iwakura, chauron, deerjing, Bread-Kun, Akasun, metalanime, Raine_Joybringer, Fighting Dreamers, Fnog, gold roger, graphic_content, ZeroEXE, Anax, Axel, Lastfrost, cheh, Rush, Fodica, _reticentness, Martin, conan, Calibur, Chapel, nytro, KaiserRyuujin, Hermie, NinjaBlowfish, Jisinai, Kadoman, Orochimaru-chan, Ayah, OniSpike, Tanuki-dono :redface, Predator, Yamato, Khal, Miso, WaLkiE, kabutoloyalist, vaizards, asmo, Kiri no Haku, Silver_Archer, Mitsuzuka, eQuek, ILUVATAR, Tamerlane, dula, Ruri, bigank, FHT Fansubber, ketwaroo, Keeler, Kirawea, Guardian_Azure, Isuki, vanguardx, JanneK, BoffenJL (no wait thats me...), KTFS, karasu, Brede, okyatoks, dEr HüHnChEnBeScHwÖr, Bibichan, Arsonist, rapdroopy, Risado, svart_lotus, you_know_who, Gilgamesh83, Rampage, kunai jutsu, am3iru, Naptha, Daioten, iDookie, Macan, Verena, Fuzzy, Nightmare, nixuboy, ichimaru_gin_n_tonic, Dranxis, Mireiyu, yFANTgirl, ruby_06, Rohitodorito, Navid. , mari, Kronose, The Fourth, littlekarl, Siedhr, Jinto, LadyHatake, ttxdragon, newyorkchick, F()ol<4l)0oK, thejackass98, rennokun, Fetch Fox, Ai, Vash the Stampede, angry, DesiSkull aaaaaaaaaaaannnndddd last but not least eni!!! wow, that took a lot of time

now when thats out of the way, how ya all doing today? :XD
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!! I'm NOT there!?!! :noworry

Nevermind, Helooooo to you to!!!! :smile-big
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
ROFL. I'm good, BoffenJL. And how are you?
im doing just fine (a bit too drunk right now but thats ok!)

DesiSkull said:
haha Yo BoffenJL did u type all these users IDs or cut and paste. :p anyways im good too. howz urself. ima send you something if u like to update ur wanted Poster display pic. since i didnt how to send the pic vie PM. here i posted it
well i can tell you this much, there were a lot of ctrl+c and ctrl+v and alt+shift involved :XD
thanks for the pic! although i think im gonna stick to the one i have for a while longer, seeing that it kinda goes hand in hand with my sig.

yeste said:
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!! I'm NOT there!?!! :noworry
WHAT??? i missed someone??? damn! im sorry dude. but there were 53 pages of names that i had to go through so shit does happen! :XD
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: Introduction Thread

@ Boffen yeh i guess you are since its black and white.. in case u change ur sigs to one of the colored.. u can use it. not that u have to.. anyways... catch u later..
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Eni! And no, you are most certainly NOT old. Hmph! I am 32! Ta da! But all the youngin's running around MH help to keep me thinking and behaving like a 17 year old! :D :D

Your children are gooooorgeous!!!! And I love your dog! He's cute! I hope you have fun here and look forward to seeing ya round more!
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
Re: Introduction Thread

BoffenJL said:
WHAT??? i missed someone??? damn! im sorry dude. but there were 53 pages of names that i had to go through so shit does happen! :XD
I was jOkInG... Never got around to do my intro... Guess I'll do it sometime!!!

You didn't miss anyone by my count!!!
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

yeste said:
I was jOkInG... Never got around to do my intro... Guess I'll do it sometime!!!

You didn't miss anyone by my count!!!
ah, damn i fell for it. :XD

i didnt do my intro until post 500.
 

ruby_06

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
Egypt
Re: Introduction Thread

hello BoffenJL :p and welcome eni, the coolest mom in MH and your kids are veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cute :wtf
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

ruby_06 said:
hello BoffenJL :p and welcome eni, the coolest mom in MH and your kids are veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cute :wtf
I agree! They're so cute ^^ I love their blonde hair! So adorable! And your dog is cute too! I love sled dogs ^^

Welcome to MH, everyone!
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi everyone!

I'm Anna, 19 years old from Germany. i guess there's not much to tell about me, if you want to know more just contact me on MSN :)
As for the languages...i speak german as my native language, had english for 9 years at school, 2 1/2 years of french (but i honestly suck at french x_x) and 5 years of Latin, which doesn't interest here because Latin is a dead language XD

I'm playing Volleyball as my favourite sports in Germany's 4th league (aka "Regionalliga". I could also play 2nd Bundesliga, but i refused because the team was no "team" but some individuals who always talked bad about each other), i love reading, making friends online and the normal stuff like going out, meeting friends, cinema, movies etc etc.

Well, i'm happy to have been guided here by Bibichan, thanks XD
i hope to have a good time here :)
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, Anna! Latin is not a dead language. You never know, maybe the Roman Empire will rise again. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top