- Joined
- Aug 20, 2006
- Messages
- 1,189
- Reaction score
- 9
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Introduction Thread
Thanks
hehe, you might be right XD
Thanks

hehe, you might be right XD




and by the way you look cute 
indeed it was! FMA rocks XDrykarreolacr said:Welcome BlueChild!!!
Gotta love your avatar, that FMA OVA was just hilarious!!!![]()
heh, thanks ^^;ruby_06 said:welcome anna to MH , have funand by the way you look cute
![]()
yeah, i loved latin as well! that's why it was my best subject at schoolLuckas04 said:Welcome Anna, and about latin I liked it when I studied it. It was interesting.



One more step to world domination


couldn't live without it XD


lol! how bout that im the first one to welcome you and i am the only one that was not welcome hereGold Knight said:P.S. Thank you Boff - that was the FIRST TIME anybody welcomed me here to MH!!! About time!!! XD

Gold Knight said:And you're NOT welcome, boffenjl.![]()
![]()
Gold Knight too
Hope you're having a good time right here at MangaHelpers!
If that's in order, it is interesting to note who introduced themselves before others did. You know, I'm reminded of the time when you asked me to make your introduction so I searched it.Ayah said:No.boffenjl said:but i hate intros... i never know what to say. can you do mine Ayah?pleeeeeeaaaaase
![]()
weeeee i got an ossu!Ayah said:Boffen, I can't believe you actually listed all of it! You deserve an ossu ->If that's in order, it is interesting to note who introduced themselves before others did.
).
I've had a change of heart nowBoffenJL said:lol! how bout that im the first one to welcome you and i am the only one that was not welcome here![]()
