Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

yatsoon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Introduction Thread

you_know_who said:
Hehe.. welcome to you all, mates.

Enjoy this kicking-ass site, like we do
isnt it supposed to be ass-kicking?not the other way round?haha just kidding. (:
 

teokun

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Introduction Thread

azn here ^_^
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello teokun :amuse Welcome to MangaHelpers! Nakita kita sa Pinoy Hang Out Thread.
 

teokun

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Introduction Thread

ahehe hello PO ^_^
 

Kratos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

zup teokun
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome teokun. ^^
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, to MH, teokun ^^ Hope you enjoy it here. It's one heck of a fun place, that's for sure XD
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Heya Kratos and teokun, have a fun time here. :)
 

Kratos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

tnks man :thumbs
 

yatsoon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Introduction Thread

hey teokun.welcome

im just across the causeway (:
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

alo teokun! welcome to mh! :smile-big
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Well, I've introduced myself in the translator thread, but I may as well do it here too...

Native Japanese, fluent bilingual... if you can overlook my English errors that I still make quite a few of... ;) Currently read Naruto and Bleach and Inuyasha when I find the time. Some of my past favs are Rurouni Kenshin, Yuyuhakusho, Dragon Ball (it's a classic, I still own all 42 vol of the original), Seiden, Tenwa Akai Kawa no Hotori, and Hana yori Dango. There's quite a few others I've read and enjoyed, but I don't want a post 5 miles long, so I'll leave it at that. I don't really have much time to get into manga now, but most of popular and not so popular manga from about 10-20 years ago I've read or at least know of it.

I've decided to join in on all the fun here, so I hope you'll all be nice to the new girl. :p You can find me in this thread if you have any translation requests or questions. http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=8661.0 I'll hopefully be doing 2-3 translations on MH per week. I hope to do weekly trans of Naruto and Bleach, but it all depends on my schedule and whether or not some of the other great translators on the forum have already translated it or not. I'll keep that up as long as my schedule allows. I did a re-trans of Naruto ch 132 and it's up if anyone is interested in seeing how I translate, but please read my "disclaimers" first. :fan http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=8835.0

I guess that's about it for know, so... Yoroshiku!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

WinterLion, Welcome to MH!!! :amuse

It's always great to have another translator ^^ I wish I were fluent in multiple languages :wtf

Hope you enjoy it here at MH! We'll be looking forward to seeing your works ^^
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Yo winterlion! welcome here and i hope you have a blast. i always do :D
i read your re-translation of naruto. very good!

yoroshiku!
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Yay, new translator! :dance Glad to have you aboard.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH WinterLion. Have fun. ^^
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: Introduction Thread

WinterLion, welcome to the MH and enjoy urself. =]
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH WinterLion.
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Winterlion-chan! Have a great stay here!
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome everyone! Sorry I cant name everyone i'm welcoming since it takes forever to load a page here. Something's wrong with my connection.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top