Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Luckas04 said:
Welcome to MH WinterLion.
yes yes WinterLion.... she is the best :smile-big :thumbs
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Kratos said:
yes yes WinterLion.... she is the best :smile-big :thumbs
Awww... you're so sweet. :glomp

But thanks to everyone for all the welcome. You've all been so nice. :love I feel so loved here. :fan
 

sakura_uchiha

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
249
Reaction score
2
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Introduction Thread

My name is Mae
I <3 naruto, bleach, trc and more
I'm a girl who plays gundam and break Barbie's neck and ended being called a weirdo in our house
I collect picz from the net and making my computer crappy
I suck in saving money
I lived in teh Philippines
I'm a soccer baseball player
I color linearts and stuff
Photoshop, MH, and the internet for me is a man's bestest friend :3
My b-day: December 31
I have a bro and a lil sis
I speak 5 languages: Tagalog, Bisaya, English, Spanish, a bit of Japanese
I have a bad penmanship :l
I play ps2, gameboy, gamecube, xbox, pc games everyday
----------------------------------
Wish List:
I can go to America, Japan, France, and China
I can see, touch, feel snow
Own Naruto :P
----------------------------------
Plan's for the future?
let's see.......hmmmm.....
To be successful, I don't really know what i will chose ^_^;
 

Kratos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

sakura_uchiha said:
I'm a girl who plays gundam and break Barbie's neck and ended being called a weirdo in our house
LOL that Funny

you are pretty cool knowing 5 languages... i wish i could do that
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Very interesting sakura_uchiha! And don't worry about the future, there's still plenty of time. Enjoy the spring time of youth!!! :thumbs

:rofl
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Introduction Thread

rykarreolacr said:
Very interesting sakura_uchiha! And don't worry about the future, there's still plenty of time. Enjoy the spring time of youth!!! :thumbs

:rofl
Ryk trust me, it costs me a lot to say that, but you shouldn't give advices sadly you aren't the most reliable person for this. :eyeroll :D :D :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, sakura_uchiha! Hope you enjoy it here ^^
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

sakura_uchiha said:
I can see, touch, feel snow
ok if youve never touched it i can understand why youre curious. but, believe me! SNOW SUCKS! its cold and wet.


other than that, welcome to MH. hope youll have a great time!
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Filipinos in MH: +1

Hello sakura_uchiha! By now, you should have noticed that I'm also a Filipino :D Kamusta? I used to behead some of my Barbies when I was kid. Just pull off the head and voila, headless Barbie!

BoffenJL said:
ok if youve never touched it i can understand why youre curious. but, believe me! SNOW SUCKS! its cold and wet.
Don't destroy the girl's dream to experience snow! :yelling Even I have never seen and touched snow because we live in the tropics.
 

Kratos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

LOL i think snow is pretty cool
but BoffenJL got a point if you have to live with snow everyday it get a little annoying
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello sakura_uchiha, I love your signature. And Welcome to MH!
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: Introduction Thread

sakura_uchiha said:
I speak 5 languages: Tagalog, Bisaya, English, Spanish, a bit of Japanese
awesome. you got me by one i speak Punjabi, Hindi [both from India], Urdu[Pakistan], and English.
and yeh Welcome to the MH. see you around. enjoy urself.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH sakura_uchiha. how long have you been playing soccer baseball? sounds like a very interesting sport. one of the member here is a bleach volleyball player. Soo many new and different sports! Awesome!
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

You really have to bring up bLeach volleyball :lmao (no, I'm not the one who said it)
 

Kratos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

what is soccer baseball or is soccer AND baseball?
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH WinterLion (Wait! I already did that!) and Mae ^^
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Ayah said:
Don't destroy the girl's dream to experience snow! :yelling Even I have never seen and touched snow because we live in the tropics.
what no i didnt mean it like that it was more like........... crap.... i effed up...... sorry....
i suck.

though i should point out that i am very very jealous f you two for living where you live.
i would love to live in the tropics, wanna switch? :XD
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: Introduction Thread

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Welcome to MH sakura_uchiha. how long have you been playing soccer baseball? sounds like a very interesting sport. one of the member here is a bleach volleyball player. Soo many new and different sports! Awesome!
hahahah it was me who invented that sports.
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Kratos said:
what is soccer baseball or is soccer AND baseball?
I think she meant soccer and baseball but hey, wasn't soccer baseball in an early episode of Bleach? :D
 

Kratos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Ayah said:
I think she meant soccer and baseball but hey, wasn't soccer baseball in an early episode of Bleach? :D
ohhh yeah now that you said it, you are right
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top