Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Alex-san said:
Thanks for the welcome everyone! :amuse And yes, Hermie STILL has my copy of GoW. Have a feeling that my PM too him is going to have the exact same question every time...

Aside from that, I have to say that I simply love this forum! :hearts
So you're a friend of Teh Herminator, eh? =D

Well, any friend of Hermie's is a friend of mine ^^ Welcome to MH! Glad you like it here :D
 

BaTsBR

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi everyone.
I just come to this comunity and I'll introduce myself since I'll use it a lot too.
I'm from Brasil, a beutifull land with beautifull people with a horrible problem. Mangas don't come here so often.
In a few years this scenario started to change, but it's only growing.
I'm a fan of Naruto, Bleach and o lot of others animes/mangas, like Dragon Ball, Saint Seya, ...
My favorite characters are Naruto, Kakashi and the ero sennin Jiraya. In Bleach, Ichigo and Hitsugaya taichou.
I ended up here becouse I was looking for Naruto covers, and man, this is the place.
Well, I guess this is it for now.

Sorry for the bad english, it's been o long time I practice.

See ya
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello BaTsBR :amuse Welcome to MangaHelpers! Let me guess, the BR at the end of your username stands for Brazil (or Brasil, as Brazilians spell your country's name). If you have any questions, you are free to ask any of the reds (administrators) or blues (global moderators, such as myself). You can tell by the color of the stars beside our posts, and the color of our name as it appears in Online Users at the sidebar. You may also look at the staff list, which could be also found at the side. Your English is understandable, but reading and posting will help you practice the language. I hope you'll have a great time in here!
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello,I'm new as you can tell,but I'll increase my posts in a golden flash. :smile-big
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi AreoXIII! Welcome to MangaHelpers :) I repeat what I told BaTsBR, if you have any questions, you are free to ask any of the reds (administrators) or blues (global moderators). If you are going to increase your post as quickly as possible, you better not spam to get there. We also appreciate it if you could write sensible posts; that way, you won't be ignored by others when you are trying to make a point. I hope you'll have a great time in here as well!

EDIT:
I almost forgot to say that posting in the Fun Forum will not increase your post count, in case you are planning to do it there.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Ayah said:
Hi AreoXIII! Welcome to MangaHelpers :) I repeat what I told BaTsBR, if you have any questions, you are free to ask any of the reds (administrators) or blues (global moderators). If you are going to increase your post as quickly as possible, you better not spam to get there. We also appreciate it if you could write sensible posts; that way, you won't be ignored by others when you are trying to make a point. I hope you'll have a great time in here as well!

EDIT:
I almost forgot to say that posting in the Fun Forum will not increase your post count, in case you are planning to do it there.
Ok,thanks for the heads up.I'll obey your rules. :)
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH BaTsBR and AeroXIII!!! Have fun and behave XD
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

rykarreolacr said:
Welcome to MH BaTsBR and AeroXIII!!! Have fun and behave XD
I will have fun posting(as I always do) and I will behave on behalf of the rules.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

I was on a bit of vacation from my PC for a while, so I'm catching up now. Lots of new members!

To Kiko aka Waldo, thanks for your compliment. Wow, somebody who remembers me from Narutoforums :D It's been a while since I was a member of their staff. Glad you decided to come out of the shadows, we'll have fun discussing our fave mangas ^^

To Rara aka Severly Senile - if your buddy is ichi, then we'll certainly consider you a friend as well. Hope you enjoy the community. I was wondering about how one goes about publishing books. And what do you write for your magazine?

To Ray aka qwan3356 - sounds like you'll fit right in here. Now I know somebody I can ask for help with math and computer science, neither are my strongest points ;) And the key to avoid being a sore loser is to just take a time out occasionally so you don't get TOO into playing video games, heh...

To BLue-Fish / Fishy - sounds like we have a growing HxH fan community here, we might have to create a subforum for it sometimes. Hope you enjoy it here.

To Neaj - Nice to have another ES21 fan here. ;)

To Kadodo - another ES21 fan, excellent! Because of MH, eh? I always considered the fact that we helped F-M get more workers so that they could bridge the gap from volume 13 to recent chapters a big accomplishment. I wish Anonymous Spore was still around, he was a big reason, too.

To Madel - glad you're here with us. We can always use more discussion in the Bleach and Prince of Tennis sections. And sure, friends ^^

To January aka weiss-raine - I've seen your posts, hope you stick around ^^ Welcome and be sure to post about your DA and link to it in the Art Studio if you haven't already :D

To Mugen - I know you already. :amuse

To Alexander aka Alex-san - you live in the same neighborhood as one of our admins, Hermie, eh? Figures you'd be an OP reader too. Hope to see more of you around.

To BaTsBR - Yes, lack of manga in any country is a serious problem! Nice to have more Brazilians around. We used to have a great friend from Brazil here, Dyroness, but unfortunately she's kinda busy with life here. She was pretty famous at NF for being such a big Naruto fan, though.

To AreoXIII - have fun here ;)
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi BaTsBR and AeroXIII! Have a great time here and here's a cookie for both of you.
*hands out cookies for everyone* :D
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Thanks for the welcome guys :amuse *eats cookie*
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Introduction Thread

thank you for the welcome :crying
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

AreoXIII sorry I didn't participate in the welcoming committee. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay in MH!
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

White Silver said:
AreoXIII sorry I didn't participate in the welcoming committee. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay in MH!


N/p I already am : D
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: Introduction Thread

Gold Knight said:
To Kadodo - another ES21 fan, excellent! Because of MH, eh? I always considered the fact that we helped F-M get more workers so that they could bridge the gap from volume 13 to recent chapters a big accomplishment. I wish Anonymous Spore was still around, he was a big reason, too.
Thanks for the welcome. MH is the first forum I was seriously a member of and I have to say it's one of my favorite sites now.
 

user23801

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

hmm
ok i ma new in this forum and in anime
latley i watched episodes of naruto and liked it!
now i am in episode 53
my name is danny
dan i am from israel =]
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Looks like there's a few new people to welcome since I've been on my little enforced break. :p

So hello and welcome to BaTsBR, AeroXIII and danny. ^^ I hope you all enjoy it here and if you have any questions feel free to PM any of the mods/globals/admins. I look forward to seeing you around the forums. ^^
 

user23801

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

i have questions
this type of forum is new for >_>
i usually surft on ipb and in this type of forum how i out signture?
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

EmptySoul said:
i have questions
this type of forum is new for >_>
i usually surft on ipb and in this type of forum how i out signture?
It's SMF and it does differ from ipb. Well, I'm not exactly sure what you want but I'm assuming that you want to know how to put a sig. :D

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4592.0

You can add in a signature by going to your profile, then go to Forum Profil Information. From there, you can add in your own signature. Same goes to avatar.
 

user23801

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Eileen said:
It's SMF and it does differ from ipb. Well, I'm not exactly sure what you want but I'm assuming that you want to know how to put a sig. :D

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4592.0

You can add in a signature by going to your profile, then go to Forum Profil Information. From there, you can add in your own signature. Same goes to avatar.
thx a lot you helped me i own you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top