Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

No problem at all. Your signatures look awesome. XDYou use smudge tool on them? Looks to me like smudge. ^^
 

user23801

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

no a friend of my made those for me!
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Now... I'm a bit lost track here... *viewing previous pages*

Welcome to Alex-san, BaTsBR, AeroXIII and EmptySoul.
Just enjoy your stay here ^^

Strange that I never been here to introduce myself >.>
 

user23801

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

thx man!
iv'e seen that is good forum today i cant find a good forum but this one is diffrent!
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

You'll get addicted in no time. Most other forums are focusing on a specific manga, but here, you can find a lot of them :amuse

And be sure to PM me or other mods/admins if you have problems ^^
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

It's never too late to introduce yourself bax :XD

Welcome to EmptySoul. Hope you'll enjoy your time here.
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to the "good" forum EmptySoul!
 

user23801

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

LOL thx everybody =] XD
this is what i mean to accept someone XD
 

chidori34

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi I'm Chidori34 a French Manga Editor :amuse
I love manga, (one piece, bleach, naruto, death note, d.gray man, dragon ball, full metal alchemist, GTO, Young GTO, ichigo 100%...) anime, (death note, d.gray man, one piece...) video game, (zelda, taiko no tatsujin, GTA, jump superstar, mario kart...) and sport (rugby, football) :smile-big
Afflicted in advance of my bad English but I am 16 and I am average in English. ;)
 

user23801

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

welcome abord =]Chidori34
i hope i will have fun here
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Pleasure to have you here, chidori. Kakashi is my favorite character in Naruto and chidori is the smex. :luv

If you have any inquiries, just ask. We are more than happy to help out. ;)
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Since I never really introduce myself here, I'll do it ^^

Heh... you will know me as bax, I shorten it from baxteristic. I'm 22 and live in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. Just graduated from uni (informally though but am graduating). Well, just a short intro anyway. If you guys wanna ask or just want to chat with me, just visit my thread over here.

So, do I get a welcome? ^^
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Chidori34. Have fun around these parts. Do you have a Edited Manga group that you're affiliated with?

Bax, pretty late for a guy with 2404 posts to be introducing himself here... :XD
 

user23801

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Bax
welcome i sure that a new guy like you will develop this forum XD
WELCOME ^^
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

chidori34 said:
Hi I'm Chidori34 a French Manga Editor :amuse
I love manga, (one piece, bleach, naruto, death note, d.gray man, dragon ball, full metal alchemist, GTO, Young GTO, ichigo 100%...) anime, (death note, d.gray man, one piece...) video game, (zelda, taiko no tatsujin, GTA, jump superstar, mario kart...) and sport (rugby, football) :smile-big
Afflicted in advance of my bad English but I am 16 and I am average in English. ;)
Welcome, Chidori34! Have an awesome time here at MH! As Eileen and bax said, don't be shy to ask about anything. :D
 

check0r

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
50
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

hi every1 wuz up in here. really cool site i luv it.
 

user23801

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

welcome check0r
u will have a lot of fun in MH
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Introduction Thread

Check0r & emptysoul
welcome to MH
I hope you have fun here :jbya
 

user23801

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

thx a lot Mugen
i hope to have a lot of fun all ppl here are kind ! =]
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Heya, check0r!
Browse around and meet everyone. I'm sure you'll find that MH is real easy to love more and more. If you have any MH addiction in the near future, don't worry, happens to all of us here! :D

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top