Archived - Introduction Thread - Part 1 | Page 66 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObviouslyOblivious

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, I am new here. I am a visitor on NMR, but decided I liked your layout a bit better for registering. (Though, they did just "move" to a new site.) I am new to manga in general, but am interested in the way they use art and dialogue to tell a story. Plus, the style is rather catchy. :-P

So, I am here to learn in a way, but no worries, I know enough not to post noob topics.

As for likes and dislikes:
Umm, I like art, reading, eating and sleeping.
I don't really hate anything.

Oh, and Merry ______! <-- Insert holiday here. :-D

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States

Welcome to MH, ObviouslyOblivious! I love manga =D I didn't really get into manga until a year or so ago, but had always been into anime ^^ But MH is a great place to learn ^^ We have manga from many different categories and fans from all the categories, too. ^^

Feel free to send me a pm, or send one to any other global (name appears in blue on the "Memebers Online" list) or admin (name appears in red on the "Members Online" list) if you have any questions. We're happy to help you with whatever you need ^^

See you around the boards~! :3

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan

Hello and welcome ObviouslyOblivious. ^^ I hope you enjoy it here, and as LadyH said, feel free to PM any of us if you have questions/problems.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Hiya, ObviouslyOblivious!
Don't worry about being new to manga. I'm sure you'll find that it's not that hard to catch up (or get addicted:D). What kind of story that you like? Maybe we got a title here that you'll like/love. :D

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

Welcome to you, ObviouslyOblivious ^^

Like Ichy said, no worries about being new. Everyone of us once has gone the same phase too ^^
Hope you find your manga fix here ^^ And be sure to browse the forum entirely. Here, you'll not just find manga related discussions, but many more too ^^

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica

Welcome ObviouslyOblivious!!!! I hope you'll have fun in here with us!!! :p
And btw, if you have any questions, feel free NOT to pm me. XD
Just kidding man (or woman :s). :grin

chidori34

Reaction score
Country
France

Eileen said:
Pleasure to have you here, chidori. Kakashi is my favorite character in Naruto and chidori is the smex. :luv

If you have any inquiries, just ask. We are more than happy to help out. ;)
Thanks ^^
Gold Knight said:
Welcome Chidori34. Have fun around these parts. Do you have a Edited Manga group that you're affiliated with?
I work for : http://www.ichigo100.new.fr/ (ichigo 100%) I'm one of 2 boss of the team.
http://www.onepiecescan.com/ (one piece, kamen teacher and recently cross epoch ^^) I'm a boss of the team.
Before I worked for a dozen of team but because of team as MFT certain of my team one disappeared...
Thus now I work actively for 2 team that I have just quoted ^^

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
Reaction score
Country
United States

ObviouslyOblivious said:
Hi, I am new here. I am a visitor on NMR, but decided I liked your layout a bit better for registering. (Though, they did just "move" to a new site.) I am new to manga in general, but am interested in the way they use art and dialogue to tell a story. Plus, the style is rather catchy. :-P

So, I am here to learn in a way, but no worries, I know enough not to post noob topics.

As for likes and dislikes:
Umm, I like art, reading, eating and sleeping.
I don't really hate anything.

Oh, and Merry ______! <-- Insert holiday here. :-D
Welcome!! :glomp
I like people who appreciate art. There's always an artist studio if you want to post any paintings and there is a general entertainment area where you can talk about books and movies too. Anything you want, we should have it by now. So enjoy!! :thumbs Also, I love sleeping too. >.< I think I'm beginning to like you.

ObviouslyOblivious

Reaction score

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I knew I would like it here! :-)

Umm, to answer questions. I am probably most familiar with Naruto. I have glanced at Kenshin in the past and have looked a little at Full Metal Alchemist, but would hardly say that I know much about them. I have seen some of the anime for all three, but they confuse me at times with all of the little bunny trails and such.

I am a female, I just haven't gotten around to fiddling with my profile. :-)

I have scoped out the artist's studio a little. I am excited, as I see there are many talented artists here.

Once again, thank you all for the welcome! And I hope to get to know you all soon! :-D Oh, and Merry Christmas!

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Hey, ObviouslyOblivious, have a blast here and don't forget to tell us if you get interested in any mangas, we'll do our best to help you get 'em ^^[br]Posted on: December 25, 2006, 06:55:48 AM_________________________________________________
chidori34 said:
Thanks ^^I work for : http://www.ichigo100.new.fr/ (ichigo 100%) I'm one of 2 boss of the team.
http://www.onepiecescan.com/ (one piece, kamen teacher and recently cross epoch ^^) I'm a boss of the team.
Before I worked for a dozen of team but because of team as MFT certain of my team one disappeared...
Thus now I work actively for 2 team that I have just quoted ^^
Very cool, I'm sure fans in your country appreciate it :)

Epul

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

Thanks for the welcome everyone!!!!! i really like it here! if only i can spend more time on the internet...........[br]Posted on: December 25, 2006, 08:09:56 PM_________________________________________________
WinterLion said:
Hello and welcome to Epul, yoniekai and teskogawa. ^^

Epul, your introduction wasn't bad, but if you don't mind a little correction, it should be "watashino" ^^ Are you learning Japanese?

yoniekai, it's never too late for an introduction. ^^ Unless you're like bax and you try to do one after becoming a global and having more than 2000 posts. :XD j/k everyone is welcome here. ^^

teskogawa, glad to have you join us. ^^ Thanks for registering and I hope you posting on the forums.

And to everyone, if you have any questions feel free to ask any of the globals/admins. We're here to help. ^^
Thanks for the tip! yes I am currently learning japanese. japanese is so hard.........

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States

welcome Epul.... hope you post more in fun forum... HO HO HO X)

sangofn4evr

Reaction score

Ok, well hello everyone! My name is Ashley. I am 19 years old. I am a college student and I am majoring in English. I am new to the manga scene, but I am starting to broaden my familiarity of the different types of anime. My first love will always be Inuyasha, but I really am getting into Naruto. My favorite character is Tsunade. She kicks a**! My hobbies are drawing, writing, reading, and sleeping. I also like animals if that has any relevance :p I hate slow drivers, stop lights, haughty people, not understanding/forgetting things, stubbing my toe under the front door when I let my dog out (which happens frequently enough), bugs (any and all forms), and anything else you could recieve in a negative fashion. Uh, that's all I can think of at the moment...

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
Reaction score
Country
Japan

@Epul: Good-luck. ^^ Keep working on it, and I'm sure you'll get it.

Hello and welcome to the MH Ashley. I hope you enjoy it here. And I take it you're also a Temari fan from you avy? (A lot of guys here would love you if you are. :p) Also we always love new addicts converts to manga. :D

Anyways, I hope to see you posting in the forums. And once again welcome. ^^ If you have any questions feel free to PM any of the globals/admins, myself included.

sangofn4evr

Reaction score

Thanks :) I think I will deffinately like this site. So far all the art work is beautiful. Plus getting the latest manga is pretty sweet too! And yes, Temari is my second favorite character and I really like this pic :)

Ayah

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

My oh my, I haven't welcomed anybody here for a week. It can't be helped when you are celebrating Christmas.

GREETINGS TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE!
*EmptySoul
*chidori34
*bax :XD
*check0r
*Epul
*yoniekai
*teskogawa
*ObliviouslyOblivious
*sangofn4evr

I hope all of you are having a good time in MangaHelpers :amuse You too, bax. I also want to say "Happy New Year!" to everyone in advance.

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica

Welcome to MH Ashlee. Be sure to have fun in here with us. ^^

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
Reaction score
Country
United States

Hey Ashley, welcome to mangaHelpers! ^^ Just let any of us know if you have questions; we're happy to help ^^

And you're a big Sango fan, right? I love her XD And Kirara. So cuuuuuuute~! :wtf

user23801

Reaction score

Ayah
thank a lot for yor aelcome
arigto!

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country