Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Oh yesh... Welcome to Ashley ^^

Enjoy your stay and have fun too ^^
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Introduction Thread

>_>
<_<

Welcome Ashley ^^

Be sure to have a good time here @ MH and avoid getting addicted!
 

Murad

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Well Hi' All

First of All Am So Happy to Register In this Forum.... :smile-big

My Name is : Murad
Country : United Arab Emirates
Birth :1989
E-Mail : [email protected]

I Always Work On Net...I Do Photoshop Works that i Get Paid For. :)
Well Hope that I Will Be Help Full And Enjoy With Learning Cool Things.. :smile-big

See Ya... :amuse
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Murad ^^ Welcome to MH

Oh you do Photoshop? You must be an expert on it then ;) Ahh.. and I can see you like Itachi! You might want to visit Kadoman's thread because she is also crazy about everything that has to do with Uchiha :D

And have fun here ^^ Just ask the globals/admins if you have doubts or problems ^^
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Murad!
Be sure to have fun here. Since this is a manga forum, all artists (photoshop and normal handers) are welcome. Your sig and ava look pretty awesome btw!
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Murad :amuse Welcome to MangaHelpers! So you're from U.A.E. One of our global moderators is in there, too. May I ask what specifically are you commissioned to do - original artworks, photo manipulation, etc? Depending on what you do, perhaps I could expect seeing some of your other work posted here someday ;) If you have any questions about the forum, you are free to PM any of the administrators or global moderators. Enjoy! :)
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, Murad!
If you like working with Photoshop and like to learn new things, why not try joining a Edited Manga team and do some cleaning? I'm sure you'll get more experience as well as sharing yours. :D
 

sangofn4evr

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Oh yes Sango is my favorite character on Inuyasha! She also kicks major a**! And thanks again to all :) I feel very welcome here.
 

FacetiousTurtle

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey hey! I guess I should've posted here first but I'm not horribly attentive so I didn't notice this thread until now. So, without further ado.. "Hi."

I'm a facetious turtle. If you can't spell and/or pronounce that, that's ok, neither can I. The dictionary is my friend. I'm not exactly sure why I'm a facetious turtle but I think it involved some bitter penguins or something and then somehow I ended up being what I am. I live in the US and like to read manga. That is all. *sagely nod*
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Facetious, eh? I had to look at the dictionary for the meaning due to English not being my first language. Welcome to MangaHelpers! As every admin or global would say, feel free to PM any of us if you have questions about the forum :amuse Hope you'll have a great time here :)
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and Welcome to Murad and FacetiousTurtle. ^^

As so many of our globals have already said... if you have any questions/problems feel free to PM any of us admins/globals. ^^ We're here to help if we can.

And don't forget to have fun. ^^ Hope to see you both posting around the forums.
 

Murad

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Well Hi All And Thanks For The Hot Welcoms ...from the replys of the Members it seems that until they care for the member...i hope to learn and teach some here...i'll be glad..

Thank You All.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

A big hug for both Ashley, Facetious Turtle and Murad. :hug

Welcome to our ever-growing family. Get to know all the people that you need to know and start cracking. :D MH will be your addiction soon. Enjoy!!!

P/s: Murad, what actually do you do with photoshop? I use photoshop too to some extent.
 

darth ares

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

whoops didnt notice this hehe

hi! im master of all that is blue
my favorite things are computers, cars, comics/manga and the telly
what i hate most is getting sick, im a bit fragile :( oh and computer problems, i know to sort them out but i just dont like having them
my dream would be to become ruler of the world(dreams are supposed to be things that cant happen right? rofl XD)
ambition, to become a successful comicbook writer/artist
and my hobbies, well drawing most of all..oh and lying on me bed until i fall asleep..
my favourite naruto character is itachi, sasuke and tsunade

soooo, um.. hello :)
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Yosh ^^ Welcome FacetiousTurtle

Hope you have a very good time here ^^ Enjoy your stay too ^^

master of all that is blue said:
what i hate most is getting sick, im a bit fragile :(
And welcome to you too master of all that is blue ^^
Such a long name :amuse
And take care of yourself ^^

Feel free to ask if you have problems or doubts. We are here to help ^^
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, 'FacetiousTurtle' and 'master of all that is blue!!' Hope you enjoy it here :amuse Let us know if you need anything, okay?
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

A very late Welcome to MH sangofn4evr aka Ashley ^^ Yay, Temari fan :nuts Nice introduction you wrote there - I wonder if we have enough Inu Yasha fans to merit a section for it yet...

Hey Murad, nice to have another representative of the UAE here. Photoshop pro eh? Looking forward to seeing your work, if you plan to post any.

Yo FacetiousTurtle. :amuse What manga does a facetious turtle enjoy, I was wondering?

Already saw you around in American Comics subforum, master of all that is blue, hope to see more of you there. Good luck on your aspirations of writing and drawing comics, I used to share that dream too. Practice like crazy!
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, master of all that is blue :amuse Welcome! So you're aspiring to become a comicbook writer/artist, eh? Good luck with that! I also belong to the group of people you may approach if you have any concerns with the forum. Have fun :)
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to MH master of all that is blue. Phew long name... but if you're master of all that's blue... does that mean you're the master of our global staff since they're commonly referred to as "blues"? :XD

Have fun posting around the forums and if you have any questions/problems feel free to ask any of the globals/admins. We're here to help if we can. ^^
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello everyone, I'm worm, you can call me chris if you want. I've been browsing through the site for months, but was to lazy to join. Hope to make some friends here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top