Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Chris! It's good that you finally registered. We have friendly people around but of course, you have to be pleasant yourself if you want to get along with anyone. If you have any questions, you may approach me or any of the admins/globals. I hope you get friends here in no time :smile-big
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

^^ Welcome to MH Chris ^^

Like Ayah said, you can make many friends here ^^ And don't be shy to talk to everyone either ^^

Hope you have fun here :D
 

blasta

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
214
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey welcome Chris. Looks like you are a fan of Shawn Michaels (HBK) from your avatar? There is also someone else on this forum who has a similar name called ThE_WoRm one of the translators. :smile-big
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

blasta said:
Hey welcome Chris. Looks like you are a fan of Shawn Michaels (HBK) from your avatar? There is also someone else on this forum who has a similar name called ThE_WoRm one of the translators. :smile-big
Yeah, I'm a big fan. I use the name worm34 or worm on websites I've join and get called that by most people at my school.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, Chris! Glad you registered ^^ Let us know if there is anything you need!
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to master of all that is blue & worm34. It's great to see more members here in MH. Have fun and dont forget to stop by here to greet other new members. :D
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to MH, Chris.

I hope you don't feel too lazy to post. ;) And as some of our globals have already said, feel free to contact any of the globals/admins if you have any questions/problems. ^^
 

Murad

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Eileen said:
A big hug for both Ashley, Facetious Turtle and Murad. :hug

Welcome to our ever-growing family. Get to know all the people that you need to know and start cracking. :D MH will be your addiction soon. Enjoy!!!

P/s: Murad, what actually do you do with photoshop? I use photoshop too to some extent.
Well i do make sigs,wallpapers,ava's,forum buttons,forum icons,banners...etc and sell them to members who have forums and others .... but some time i get stuck with all the requests cause its hard to cut and you will get pain in your hand..will it sucks but i get some binefit from my work and happy with it..thanks for asking .. but i think i was not clear to answer you...
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

If you made your sig you're pretty good!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

worm34 said:
Hello everyone, I'm worm, you can call me chris if you want. I've been browsing through the site for months, but was to lazy to join. Hope to make some friends here.
Heya Chris ^^ Join on in the fun here.

Murad said:
Well i do make sigs,wallpapers,ava's,forum buttons,forum icons,banners...etc and sell them to members who have forums and others .... but some time i get stuck with all the requests cause its hard to cut and you will get pain in your hand..will it sucks but i get some binefit from my work and happy with it..thanks for asking .. but i think i was not clear to answer you...
That's a pretty cool sig.
 

Chibi_Fluffy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
121
Reaction score
15
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Yo le Monde

Yo ^^

I'm Chibi_Fluffy ^^ you can call me Kiro (if you remember XD) or if you want mah real name, just ask ^^

I'm from/in quebec, canada and I'm French...

I'm 17 and next year i'll begging college in 3d animation ^^ I supose XP

I like everything that is manga/anime/games or almost^^

I also like the > ^^ < thing ^^

And I'm here mostly for Naruto, so... I hope to talk to you guys soon ^^
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to MH Kiro aka Chibi_Fluffy. (Both your names are cute, so I couldn't decide which one to use. :D)

I hope you have fun posting around the forums and let any of the global/admins know, myself included. ^^ And I also like to use the "^^" face a lot lately. :p
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, Chibi_Fluffy! Have fun here and stick around for more fun. :D
3D animation? Wow, that's awesome. Good luck on your future plan! :D
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Chibi_Fluffy :amuse Welcome to MangaHelpers. It's wonderful that you're taking 3D Animation as your major. Good luck with college then! Like WinterLion said, you may ask any of the globals or admins if you have questions about the forum. Hope you'll have a great time here :)
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to Chibi_Fluffy and worm34! Hope you enjoy it here at MH.
 

Orosuke

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey everyone, my name is Kyle, Nice to meet ya. I am 16 and 4/5's (Jan 31 2007 I WILL BE 17 YIPEE)
I love Anime and Manga and everything like that, though My slow internet makes it hard for me to download. I really loved this site and from the minute I found it, last year some time, I knew it would be great! I finally got off my lazy ass and registered. I hope I can have fun here!
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to MH Kyle. ^^ I'm glad you decided to register.

Hope you have fun posting around the forums and don't feel shy to PM any of the globals/admins if you have questions/problems. ^^
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome RyuXenon. I hope to see you around the Naruto section. (and hopefully some other sections too...perhaps full metal alchemist. )
 

Orosuke

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Well. I like all anime/manga so you might see me in every section! I think it's going to take me a long time to post in all these nice threads... I better get busy. I must get 100 comments before I sleep tonight! Where to start... Naruto Discussion sounds like a good place!
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

RyuXenon said:
Well. I like all anime/manga so you might see me in every section! I think it's going to take me a long time to post in all these nice threads... I better get busy. I must get 100 comments before I sleep tonight! Where to start... Naruto Discussion sounds like a good place!
Have fun posting. But please remember not to spam. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top