Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to every new person which I didn't say Welcome :D Have a nice time staying here ^^
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

sorry, i lack time a bit currently :D

welcome to any new member :D
(yeah, lame welcome, i know...forgive me ^^;; )

Moderator Notice:
you're forgiven~ ichi


Moderator Notice:
thanks, dear gin :D~ Blue
 

Rizu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 3, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello I am new, a friend tell me about the posting here and so I joined and maybe help with translation. My english is not advanced but I am studying abroad to help change this. Nice to meet you all. A bit of myself, I am from Japan and my favourite comic is Bleach and Once Piece. Thankyou. :amuse
 

earen

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello people. My name is john. im 19 from the philippines. A friend of mine introduced me to this site.
I like reading books and manga. I dream to become an sucessful mechanical engineer after I graduate.
I do not hate anything.
Thank You.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Rizu and John. Welcome to MH. If you have any question regarding this site, dont hesitate to PM a Global Moderator or Admin. Have fun here and stop by here to great other members. :D

btw, Rizu, awesome avatar. :D
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to all our cutesy new members. stay and participate in the discussions. and never be intimidated.

[br]Posted on: March 04, 2007, 03:04:39 AM_________________________________________________
Ichimaru Gin n Tonic said:
btw, Rizu, awesome avatar. :D
the avatar is surely adorable.
 

Raine_Joybringer

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
1,248
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, Rizu and John. :D I hope you guys have a lot of fun here!
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, Rizu and John!
i have to admit, your avatar is really adorable, Rizu!
I'm sure you can have great fun around MH! :D
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi everyone ~

I've been hanging around this site for a while, but I only just registered. I like it here, so I figured I should stop being such a ghost ~ thanks to all of you who make everything happen around here!

I'm studying English literature and hope once I graduate to teach abroad. I'm also learning Japanese and Spanish (and have very limited, very rusty French skills...)

I love books, mochi with sweet bean paste, sunny days, and baseball. I don't like mushrooms, but I'm trying to get over that...

My brother got me into anime and manga about two years ago after he 'made' me watch Cowboy Bebop and Trigun. My favorite manga are Rurouni Kenshin and One Piece. I also like Naruto ~ ninjas have always had a special place in my heart ever since my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles obsession.

Anyway, that's me ~ sorry this got a bit long! I'm avoiding the studying I should be doing...
 

Raine_Joybringer

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
1,248
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

:D Glad to have you here, PaperYomiko! I hope to see you around in the Naruto section sometime ;)
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome PaperYomiko! Am I right to assume (based on your username) That you are a fan of R.O.D.?
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome yizu, earen and PaperYomiko, I wish that you gys have a lot of fun here on MH. I know I did.

@yizu: Where are you originally from and what mangas do you read?

@earen: You are from the Philippines, I would like to go there one day and there are quite some people here on mangahelpers who are from there.

@ PaperYomiko: No question for you really because you mostly said everything, but just wanted to say that I like your avatar.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi PaperYomiko! :D
I'm glad that you stopped being a ghost, people might get scared. :XD
Looks like your brother showed you the right way and you must be excited about the upcoming TMNT movie.
If you have any question regarding the site, please PM the Global Moderators or Admins. :D
Have a great time here!
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Thanks everyone! You're all so nice :amuse

Ichimaru ~ I'm very excited for the new TMNT movie! I hope it doesn't tank...
Kiddo7 ~ Yup! I love ROD.
 

Enko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 6, 2007
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Hiya,
I'm Enko and I'm new here..
I'm turnong 13 soon..
I love Tsubasa Chronciles (Big fan)
I love to draw and I hate when people annoy me...
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, Enko. Welcome to Mh. I think you the youngest person I've met here on mangahelpers.com. So Tsubasa is your favorite manga? What else do you read?
 

conan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
613
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
Re: Introduction Thread

kadodo said:
Hi, Enko. Welcome to Mh. I think you the youngest person I've met here on mangahelpers.com. So Tsubasa is your favorite manga? What else do you read?
obviously bleach :amuse, cant you see his sig.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Enko! Welcome to MH!! I hope you'll have a great time here and be sure to PM any Global Moderators or Admins if you have any problem or question. :D
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Hiya
I'm sh (sakura_hime04)
I'm new comer in here
Love One Piece, Bleach, Naruto (3 of them is da best :D )

end of introduction
 

kawaiiniko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 3, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey there! I go by the name Niko (you can drop the 'kawaii', it's just extra. =D) I'm currently 17, and I have a healthy obsession with animanga. I love all things CLAMP, especially X & Tokyo Babylon. I also love TRC, xxxholic, BLEACH, Gintama, Naruto (every now and then), Hikaru no GO, BLOOD+, Code Geass, NANA and many (many) others. If I'm not reading I'm either playing around with Photoshop, listening to music, or gaming ... or sleeping. And maybe eating.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top