Archived - Introduction Thread - Part 1 | Page 89 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpierrex

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

@ Ichimaru : nahahah yeah you're right :)

Zante

Reaction score
Country
France

Hi
I'm VLM from France,a 18 y.o boy. I'm gonna pass (yeah) the high school diploma in the end of the year. I can use a bankai and a tailed demon is sealed insid.. oh well...
I like to listen to music, to go out, parties, girls, ...
I love bleach, naruto, death note, ...(right order) and FF7 (the game), ff7 advent children, ff7 The last order and Tifa's boobs.
I truly think that Onizuka is the best teacher ever.
I'm not a geek gamer no-life or whatever but I like to play mmorpg's, to kill time when there's nothing else I can do.
Well, think that's all... happy to join you on MH!

Do Kesubei

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Hey and salutations! I'm Do Kesubei and I'm a cat. I am also a college student. My favorite things and hobbies are music, video games, anime/manga, the Internet, and certain aspects of Japanese culture (like Otaku culture). What do I hate most? Hmm... intolerance and green peppers, I guess.

Dreams? I've always wanted to be involved in music, if possible. At best, fame~♫; at worst... I don't act on my desire to be a songwriter/musician, I suppose. If not that, I'd like to work in the game industry in game localization. I'd also like to live in a place outside of my home country for a while.

I'd like to be a translator and/or Manga Editor and came to get some help on that. Hmm...and I suppose that's all I got.

Last edited:

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States

Salut, Zante! You can go bankai? That's very impressive :amuse

And hello Do Kesubei...I checked out your wiki link, but I still don't understand how it's connected to your name :sweat

Anyway, hope you guys have fun here! :XD

Do Kesubei

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

I named myself after a character in that game. In Twinkle Star Sprites, Do Kesubei is a 65535 year old feline mad scientist who is also a pervert.

Last edited:

Runemage

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia

why hello, new here, place looks interesting..........
thought i'd poke around at the local wildlife :D

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Welcome to VML, Do Kesubei and Runemage. I hope i can see you guys more around the board having a good time. And Runemage, no wildlife here, only zombies and vampires. :XD

Runemage

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia

hohoho, wait until i get my lab up and running............................but that i mean thanks for the welcome d(^_^)b

Shojin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Hi, I am Shojin! Nice to meet you all! :)

I'm 22 years old and I am from the US. I love Video games (fighting and beat 'em ups), Anime (DBZ, Naruto, One Piece, Tenchi Muyo, and many more!!), Music (any kind that can get me rockin') and Martial arts (both real-life and fiction). I have alot of favourite characters from different series so its kinda hard for me to list them all.

I had been lurking this site for quite some time now and I gotta say that this site is wonderful! Its seems to be a great place to find Manga of some of my favourite shonen series! After some consideration, I have finally decided to become a member of this site and I hope to have a great time here!

Later! :D

Last edited:

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States

Hey Shojin, welcome! :amuse
Do you practice any martial arts in particular? This site is pretty cool, hope you have fun :XD

KaNx

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Mauritius

Hi everyone,
my name is KaNx. I'm 21 years old and I study economics. I'm from Mauritius Island but I'm now living in France.
I registered 2 months ago to share my One Piece and Blue Dragon Edited Mangas and I also try to provide some raws when I can.
I like basket-ball, football (soccer), poker, house music, clubbing, hanging out with my friends, and many other things :XD
My favourite mangas are GTO, One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, FMA.
Well, I think that's all for now :D
Oh Ichi, your avatar is soooo cute :glomp

Shojin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Hey Shojin, welcome! :amuse
Do you practice any martial arts in particular? This site is pretty cool, hope you have fun :XD
No I don't unfortinatly, but I still read and study alot of stuff about them, including the culture, the history, the styles, everything. I am also quite fond of fictional martial arts such as Hokuto Shinken (Fist of the North Star), Ansatsuken (Street Fighter), Kyokugenryu Karate (Art of fighting), Hakkyoku Seiken (Fatal Fury), Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu (Rurouni Kenshin), Rokushiki (One Piece), Reikō Hadō Ken (YuYu Hakusho), Resshuuken (YuYu Hakusho), and many more! I could list more but I don't have the time right now.

Oh and thanks for the welcome! :amuse

Last edited:

Christa

Reaction score
Country
New Caledonia

Hello everyone...

I'm Christa and I'm 21 years old :b I'm now living in New Caledonia, which is an island "between" Australia and New Zealand. New Caledonia is a FRENCH country, so I speak french, and I'm french :b
I'm a student and I want to go in a (rhâ ! English have no equivalent of it...) "high school" but that's not english high school... well... OK, let's call it a University, so I want to study computer science in a university for engineers XD Forget it =_=

My favourite mangas are Nana, Bleach, D Gray Man and others, but I'm NOT a Narutard (Vade Retro !!! >.<). Ah, I like One Piece too XD

I'm a maniac in french spelling, so I call myself the "inquisitor of spelling", but in english that's no as cool as in french, "Inquisitrice de l'orthographe"

I like reading, writing, moaning (XD), sleeping, webmastering, and playing video games and RPG forums :b

Usually I always write a loooong introduction on forums but I'm not really good at english so I'll stop here before being riddiculous T_T (Too late ?)

See yah !

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States

^^ Sounds like you know a lot, Shojin, maybe you'll be the resident expert around here :D

Hello kaNx! Thanks for Editing One Piece :XD

And Christa, don't worry about your English, it sounds fine to me! Have fun here :amuse

Last edited:

ZonE

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

Hi! Name's Zone. I'm 18 years old and currently living in Malaysia. ;-)
My fave mangas are One Piece, D. Gray Man,Naruto, Bleach and ES21.
I play basketball and football (soccer) and my fave teams are The Rockets and ManUtd.

Thats all for now I guess.. :)

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Wow, we got more members making an intro here. That's great!

Welcome to Shojin, KaNx, Christa and Zone. I hope this means that we'll be seeing you guys more around the General Discussion or General Entertainment to add the fun that we are already having. If you guys have any problem or question, dont hesitate to send a PM to any Global Moderator (the ones in Blue) or Admin (the ones in Red). I hope you guys are not confused with the colors. :XD

See you guys around

Oh, one more thing. Christa, moaning? :D

Ooo, my 2222nd post! Awesome! But don't worry about post counts, guys. They're just there for statistics. :D

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

neee!!! so many people here!!!!! yooo mina! :amuse I'm kinda new ..been visiting for some time but didn't become user until umm a few days ago? didn't find this thread cuzz the art thread instantly zapped me in XD lol soo let's see the kakashi way of introducing yourself hmm hmm hmm ....
sakura desu! or Saky or how another user here called me XD "curious one/girl/person" lol yes I'm curious by nature ^^ Real name Lucia 19 years old (but I behave like a 10 year old or worse younger) ummm live In ROMANIA the country of morons idiots retards (no offense to other romanians I'm talking only about the politic status of our country but that's a stupid story lol )...moving on ....I like ...ummmm my favorite .....ummm I hate ...stupidity ,lol hate stupid people asking stupid questions who's answers are either very obvious or have been explained dozens of times and I hate devious(not referring to deviant art lol ~ false; mean;adulterated; hypocritical people) and self-important(conceited, vainglorious, haughty, vain) people and above all ART THEFT lol
So guess that's about everything at the moment ^^ there's lots more but I'm saving that for later :amuse

jya ne!

P.S:about the things I like ...didn't mention cuz there are too many ^^

Last edited:

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Wow, a new member from Romania. That's great! Welcome to MH, Lucia or Sakura or Saky. :D
Have a great time here and you might find that you're not the only one acting out of your age. :D

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

YAY more idiocy coming from romania ! lol just kidding XD why are you so happy about a new member from romania ?
thank you for the welcome ^^ tha'ts just the reason I joined cuz I find lots of people like me XD lol well I'll be seeing ya around :) Ichimaru GnT ^^

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

The truth is, i'm just happy to see a member making an intro here. that means more fun to be added here with all the discussion and all the other things happening at MH. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.