Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fnog

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

hey! i'm Fnog! :blink i am also a member of NF, although i haven't posted too much so no one should know me...(not very social :xp)
Fnog...yay, not too sure where i got this name from but i wanna say futurama, i don't know why. anyway, it's weird which discribes me quite nicely :eyeroll)

-i'm 18(19 in a month) i live in New Jersey & i like art( drawing, panting, photoshop-all that kinda stuff) and of course i luv naruto and many other anime/manga! :smile-big

(i was under a different user name at NF)
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Fnog. I hope u enjoy yourself here. Dont worry about being not social enough. Right here, we are more than willing to help u out if u have any problems. Also we will try our best to be as friendly as possible. :hug
 

Fnog

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

thanks that very nice of you (although i'm not shy, i'm just...not socal :darn-it's hard to explain, but i truely appreciate your kindness :KnK:)
 

gold roger

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Oh, well, I came around here searching for the new raw, and this looked like the first place to get it and the people seemed nice enough, so I thought I may as well join.
About me? I'm 20 yo student from germany. My main occupation is geting done with school and my main interests are manga and tabletop RPG's (D&D mostly).
Yea, that's about it.
 

graphic_content

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
236
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Re: Introduction Thread

new member to mangahelpers and like most, look forward to the Edited Mangas more than the actual episodes. haha.

i live in the states. and currently studying computer graphics. hopefully make the jump to california and do special effects for a living.

the only thing i really hate are fake people. i like.......hmmmm......sandwiches. and coldstone ice-cream. not together though, thats just digusting.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Fnog and graphic. Hope you both enjoy your time here! :thumbs
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
Re: Introduction Thread

Heya Fnog, cool Gaara colouring there!!
 

ZeroEXE

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

And this user is known as Zero EXE. A lurker by nature, he studies other users in the shadows, providing a witty or insightful comment here and there when he gets bored.

Oh! Look like he's about to make one now! Let's watch...

>_p
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Zero EXE!!! Play mbn 6??
 

ZeroEXE

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

I haven't played an BN/EXE game since 2. >_>
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
Re: Introduction Thread

oh..... anyways welcome!! hope ya enjoy your stay :ossu (uses njt's smiley)
 

ZeroEXE

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

I always manage to. >_>
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Gold Roger, ZeroEXE, and graphic_content.

Enjoy your stay here and make lots of friends. Be active and have fun.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome ZeroEXE :amuse

And thanks for the correction on my signature.


P.S. Welcome to you too Gold Roger! Sorry, I didn't see your post XP
 

deerjing

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, new members! ^.^
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

welcome to you all new members. Just remember to be nice and active throughout the forum grounds and dont be a spammer! XD
 

Fighting Dreamers

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
39
Reaction score
12
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Re: Introduction Thread

eileenting88 said:
Welcome Koaled. :hug

There's DZ who is also from UAE.

Enjoy your time and get to know lots of friends here. Any questions, u can always ask us. We are more than ready to help.
Thank you a lot. I knew DZ is from it also.
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello everyone! My name is Alkis (whole would be Alkiviathes), though my roommie and my close friends in Kavala call me Anax from my DotA nick "Anax the Nerd". I was born in 1986 in Athens, though I come from a small town in Greece called Astros (in the prefecture of Arcadia) and have also lived in a nearby town called Leonidion since 1995. As of 2004 I've been living in Kavala, a city of 85k people in Northern Greece on the boarder with Bulgaria, due to my studies. I'm a student at the TEI of Kavala in the Industrial Informatics department. Used to be highly interested in Informatics, becoming all the less interested in it as time passes by and all the more interested in languages and linguistics :tem
My interests are many and spread in various areas. You could say I'm "a jack of all trades but a master of none". I enjoy studying myself a lot and also talking about me all the time, in order to learn more about people in general, since people have so many things in common. I keep a diary since a foggy period around 8th grade, though I rarely read what I wrote in the past. Sorry, to those who get bored of me being so full of myself, seriously I study myself :tem Someone once told me: "Good. Go away. I'd rather not wade through your verbose, meaningless rambles.", hopefully you will embrace my verbose rambles as I like to talk a lot (though Laconic speach never fails to impress me). Another thing that I like is foreign people! Yes, I love you all people-from-a-faraway-land and I want to learn as much about you, as I want to tell you about me and my country. :tem After all, the Greek word for "hospitality" is a compound word: "friend" and "foreigner" :D On another note I like languages and etymology in general, though I only speak English and Greek. However I'm always interested in listening to the stories of say a Japanese or Egyptian or Gaelic word's origins :tem Hmmm, I guess I could go on and write a book given the chance, so let's put a stop here for the time being, unless anyone is interested in asking me anything. To njt I'd like to say I'm also a 2D fighting games fan and mainly user of Venom in GGX or sometimes a teleport abuser with Chipp, though I've never had opponent's good enough to motivate me to become really good. Would love to play against you!
Hmm, hobbies... I write in my diary, watch movies in DVD, play WoW, read various books (mostly novels), lie down like Shikamaru contemplating on anything I've heard recently and takes up space in my mind and these days I've been visiting Wikipedia reading various articles (always ending up lost in the torrent of links and thousands of pages, eyes and neck sore :darn ).
Things I hate? Well, I cannot recall a single morning in my life when I'd hate anything no matter what happened during the previous day... :tem

In the past I was a regular in Audiogalaxy, in the Final Fantasy VII board. I'd visit everyday and have long conversations and RP with everyone. Later on I could never adapt to any forum, could never make friends anywhere, so I ended up leaving soon after. In AG I still go sometimes, hopefully this place along with NF will be my new internet home.
Be seeing you around all :tem
-Anax
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to the boards, Alkis. You sound like you'll have fun around here. ;)
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Alkis!! Long intro there,sweet!!! Hope you enjoyed your stay
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top