Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hi macherie and frikkinmunki!

welcome to MH ^^ have fun here and don't forget to stop by General Discussion to tell us more about yourself :amuse
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH for macherie and frikkinmunki! :D
Have a great time here and browse around the site to get to know other members to, ok? :D
 

Nazeruo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 17, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Yo
Im Nazeruo.........
Im From Malaysia.....
Im 17 Years old.....
I like to Draws....
Sometime i make GFX/Sig for myself......
Nice To Meet Ya!!?
 
Last edited:

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hi Nazeruo!

nice to meet you too ^^ welcome to MH, hope you have fun here!! :amuse

(don't forget to post in General Discussion so we can get to know you ^^ )
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: Introduction Thread

Since I'm back... Do I have to reintroduce myself? :)

Moderator Notice:
if you'd like to, why not ^^~ PY
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Introduction Thread

Since i reached 50 posts(:bow)i thought i would introduce myself, so here it goes.
i am Imperium
i am 16 (I'm young compared to everybody here:( )
Im from england
i live in a cardboard box:amuse

er.....i think i just said everything that was under my avatar :amuse ........ well anyway Hello!
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Imperium!
Love your avatar! Welcome to MH!!
You ain't the youngest here since we have a lot of younger ones here too.
Have fun hanging out with us! :amuse
 

Banana

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: Introduction Thread

aloha i am Alfredo Marrou from Peru my age is 18 and i like manga/anime, music, watching tv, hang out whit my friends, read but just a little bit
my favorite manga is berserk
and altoguht im skinny i do some sports during the summer like muay thai:)
person i admire:Bruce Lee
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Imperium and Alfredo :amuse

welcome to MH! Have fun here and don't forget to stop by General Discussion once in a while ^^

btw, nice avys, both of you :XD
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: Introduction Thread

aloha i am Alfredo Marrou from Peru my age is 18 and i like manga/anime, music, watching tv, hang out whit my friends, read but just a little bit
my favorite manga is berserk
and altoguht im skinny i do some sports during the summer like muay thai:)
person i admire:Bruce Lee
Habla.... tons ya somos 3 Peruanos por aca jajaja.... de a pocos dominaremos MH.
 

avalon26

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2007
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Introduction Thread

pero casi no veo mexicanos!

I've never introduced myself before... My name is Yasser, I'm from Mexico and I'm in last year of high school... next year I'm planning to study Materials Engineering and I really like metal (heavy, speed, progresive and thrash)...
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hi yassbittar ^^

welcome, and hope to see you around general discussion more often :amuse
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to Nazeruo, Imperium, Banana, yasbittar and the long lost hellbringer. :D
Have an awesome time at MH! :D
 

gen_marple

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, my name is Gen. I'm from the Philippines. I love reading, anime, cats and a good mystery.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hi Gen! :amuse

welcome to MH ^^ Have fun here!!
 

garpjr1188

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2007
Messages
111
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, my name is Gen. I'm from the Philippines. I love reading, anime, cats and a good mystery.
hi gen welcome to MH!!:D please visit the pinoy hang-out thread ,we pinoys(pinays) are quite numerous here and quite talkative..:D
 

Scakiana

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2007
Messages
59
Reaction score
2
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello!
I'm a 16 years old french girl, and i discovered MangaHelpers a long time ago with the naruto spoil thread.
I don't speak very well English, so please excuse my mistakes :S
Well, then, i like a lot Naruto of course, and Hikago is my second fave ^^ (i like Higurashi, Nana, One piece a lots of others too)
Dislikes? let's answer like Sasuke, there's too much thngs i dislike to list them (chocolate Ice-cream and those who steal art for example)
Hopes? I wana be a good drawer one day ^^
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hi Scakiana!! ^^

welcome to MH, we're glad to have you here. and don't worry too much about your English, it sounds pretty good to me. besides, it can only get better the more you post and interact with other members here :amuse

hope to see you around General Discussion!! :D
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi there, Gen and Scakiana. Welcome to MH and have yourself a great time here. :D

Send a PM to any Global Moderator or Admin if you have any problem or question with the site. :D
 

Ryuukari

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey, I'm Ryuukari (/Victoria).

(Hi Victoria!)

I'm a recovering alcoholic.

I'm just your typical Narutard, I suppose. I'm fifteen years old and I'm from the States.

My dreams for the future? I'd like to be a writer. Well, a published writer. Short stories, novels, all that good stuff.

Hobbies include... well, writing, reading, designing (websites), sleeping, and other things of that nature.

I hate the word 'moist'. I like writing/reading and doing Narutard-y things.

My favorite character is Naruto himself, though Yondaime, Obito, Hinata, Sai, Suigetsu, Tsunade, Deidara, Sasori and Lee all tie in a close second. (I can't decide between them all. ...don't judge me. D:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top