Hello everyone. I'm GodimusPryme (A handle I have used for years)
As you might have guessed I am an old school TF fan and that is what sowed the seeds of my anime/manga addiction.
I have been a long time lurker here and am sorry I haven't piped up sooner. My sis who I actually got into anime/manga has been the one encouraging me to stop being lazy and post
Of interest on the anime side of things is I am a graduate of Rochester Institute of Technology, and I am the librarian emeritas for the RIT Anime club which is in the top 3 largest anime clubs in the country. (over 2-300 paid members and over 1,000 tapes and 300 DVDs that I was in charge of renting out once a week. Oh and we had a modest collection of manga for rent too, about 200 or so when I graduated.)
I am currentlly enrolled in wooden ship building school that is a two year program. I launched my first boat in June of this summer and am working on our teams' 2nd and 3rd boats currently. (my team is 7 guys, and we are roatating between a 15 foot rowboat and a 30 foot sail boat.)
So on that note, One Piece is one of my most favorite stories, with Franky being a personal fav. for obvious reasons. (I was actually reading that arc when I found out about the boat school and it all sort or clicked

)
Bleach is also another favorite of mine.
my apologies for the novel, I don't have many people to talk geek with around the boat yard.
oh and btw,
PaperYomiko is my younger sibling
Later,
Pryme