Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
hello and welcome to mangahelpers, tristanj! wow, it sounds like you live a busy and active life; how do you have time for all that?!?!

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm me or any mod. have fun and enjoy the site!
 

h-chan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
4
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Hi , I'm h-chan, 17 from england. I've loved manga for a long time though the thing that got me into it was first watching the death note anime. After watching several episodes i began to buy and read mangas :)

I have volumes 1-21 of fruits basket so far, and i'm waiting for the next two to come out! I have almost all the death note volumes and I have read them all & seen the whole anime. I have reborn volumes 1-9 and I'm waitting for the next volume to come out although i've read up to ch.221 scanslated :D

My favourite manga is definately Reborn! I've also just started reading bleach and plan to read naruto, soul eater, d-gray man and others!
 

Zantetsuken10

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hello :p

I am Zan, i am 20 years old and i am from Argentina. I am not into a lot of mangas or animes, just one: Saint Seiya.

And that's pretty much about it xD, i came here to request RAWs of the ongoing manga release Saint Seiya: Lost Canvas.

So i guess i will be seeing you arround :p

Bye
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Hi ^^. My name is Adriana (you can call me Adi-chan or something of the sort). I'm from Bulgaria and I'm almost 17 years old (two months to go :p ). I love animals, I have two parrots: a male and a female budgie (I got the male yesterday as a present).

I'm learning to play the guitar (so far I haven't accomplished much >< but I keep trying), I really like music. My favourite bands are Green Day, Nirvana, Aerosmith, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Simple Plan, The Calling.

I just read and watched Spice and Wolf, at the moment I'm really obsessed with it (as you can see). My favourite manga is Midori no Hibi and my favourite anime is Elfen Lied.

I don't really have a dream at the moment but I'd really like to learn the guitar ^^.
 

Gottheim

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
119
Reaction score
186
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hi. I'm Gottheim, from France. my favorite manga are Naruto, Berserk, FMA, Claymore, Eyeshield21 and plenty of others I don't have in mind right now. I've been coming here quite a bit to download raws and enjoy the high quality translations.

That's about it, I guess.
 

Pika876

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Hey I am Pika-chan

I have a huge list of anime and manga that I have a status for and if you want to see them click on my signature =) you will find it some how! I started reading manga and watching anime a year ago so this i like my fist annivesary for them!! I hope to have a long future though with these included!!

Pika
 

mahawirasd

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
hi, i'm Wira 23 from Indonesia.

I don't really read that many manga, but i recently got hooked on 20th CB...
got linked here from google searching all the mysteries etc...


-w-
 

Sylvie314

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
New Zealand
Hey, I'm Sylvie. I'm from New Zealand (which is most definitely not part of Australia!) and atm I'm reading Naruto, Bleach, Death Note and Ouran Host Club among various other manga. I love J-dorama and anime and I would love to live in Japan!
 

Galactic Tomahawk

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2008
Messages
797
Reaction score
132
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Been coming here a lot more lately, so I finally got around to actually joining.

So, uhh...
21, Canadian, mostly read Shounen/Seinen but I pretty much go for anything that looks interesting. I also regularly post on the weeklyjump Livejournal community, as chaootaku/nobunaga_drill.
 
Last edited:

Teekuh

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
37
Reaction score
3
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Greetings everyone

I'm Teekuh, 27 and from Belgium. I got into anime when I was 14 at a club where they were showing fist of the northstar on a big tv screen. Was amazed by it and kept watching anime ever since :P

Have a large list of anime that I have been watching during these 13 years, my favorites beeing: Kenshin , Elfen lied, Cowboy Bebob, Fullmetal Alchemist, Berserk, Trigun, Flame of Recca and ofcourse Naruto, Bleach , Code Geass & Death note from last years.

Anime that I'm following now: Naruto & Bleach (not the fillers), Ga Rei Zero, Kurozuka , Vampire knight guilty and Kuroshitsuji.

As for manga: Naruto, Bleach & claymore

Thats it I think ;)
Ciao & thumbs up for this amazing site.
 
Last edited:

The SaiNt

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 25, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Hey everybody, I'm The SaiNT. I'm not a narutard but I still enjoy Naruto series.

My favourite Naruto characters are:
Konan, Nagato, Pain, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Sasuke, Itachi and Madara

Characters which I hate are:
Tenten and Konohamaru

Btw, my birthday is on 27 October...just like Orochimaru!! ^^
 

myravee

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 25, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Hi there!

I'm myravee, from Canada ^^
I'm a french native so, be kind with me and my english -^
I'm reading TRC, Holic, and Naruto
I'm 22, and a mother of two kids -^,
I'm learning japanese by myself as a hobbie

See ya!
 

Tsuki-chan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Konnichiwa minna! ^^

I'm Ana and I'm from Portugal.
My favourite anime are Bleach, Naruto, Rurouni Kenshin, Fullmetal Alchemist and Vampire Knight.
My favourite manga are Bleach, Naruto, D. Gray-Man, Chrno Crusade and Rurouni Kenshin.
I love to read and to watch movies.
My favourite artists/bands are Muse, Radiohead, Lacuna Coil, Depeche Mode, etc.
I'd to travel around the world, but particularly I want to go to Japan *.*
Ja ne ;)
 

NinjaDog_unit

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*Sounds alarm* NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES *shilloette*

Hi I'm NinjaDog_Unit. Just to keep it short, I'm a girl, and I like some JUMP comics. Been reading NARUTO since i'm caught up; I'm behind BLEACH and I'm too lazy to read all of ONE PIECE and GINTAMA but like it; TRYING to get into REBORN. JUMP is fun.

I'm also a Nintendo/Sega fan.

Nice to meet you all.:p
 

ariuc0079

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Hai there!

I'm ariuc0079 from Indonesia, I'm one of the big fans of gundam stuff , especially universal century era, I like some JUMP comics and every manga in BONBON Comics (Plamo Kyoshiru and others).
Manga that I'm looking for were : Plamo Kyoshiru, Kyojin no Hosi, Ore wa Teppei, Galaxy Express 999, etc.

Nice to meet U all
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Wow, look at all these introductions! O_O

I'd like to extend a welcome to...*deep breath*...h-chan, Zantetsuken10, Hound, Gottheim, Pika876, mahawirasd, Sylvie314, Galactic Tomahawk (love the Neuro avy, btw <3), Teekuh, The SaiNt, myravee, Tsuki-chan, NinjaDog_unit, and ariuc0079. Whew~ (I hope I didn't miss anyone :darn)
Feel free to PM any of the mods/admins if you have questions/concerns. Have fun here! :hbunny
 

KonohaSannin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Another Sannin is here

hi! new to the MH forums! I hope I'll have a great time here! Thanks for the warm welcome!

BTW, Love Shonen Manga especialyy the Naruto Series! :eyeroll
 

.:Lella-Okami:.

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
110
Reaction score
9
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Hi everyone!
I'm Alessandra, 17, I'm from Italy..so, I must say, my English is not that good, I hope to improove soon :amuse
What can I say...I love animes and mangas, my favourites are Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Claymore...but the most fav is Bleach, I just love it:D
I joined cause I think that this is one of the best sites about manga ecc, really, it's amazing :) hope to make new friends here LOL
Bye!
 

StarlightDreams

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hey everyone ^^
My name's Mai, i live on the east coast of the USA :D~
I'm uhh...14 almost 15 years old ^_^
My favorite manga atm is Beauty Pop and Area no Kishi! I'm really into sports manga xD
I joined awhile ago...decided to post for once :)
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Another Sannin is here

Theres an introduction thread just for this. Its a few threads above where u made this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top