Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaula_aelas

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
74
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Sweden
Hello everyone, just today i began as member. Mostly for my obession with one piece. I find this site quite fun and interesting with so much diversity.
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Welcome shuuchan! :D So you're studying Japanese eh? That's really neat ^_^ Anything in particular in Japanese you'd like to read here?(ex: some particular mangas or short stories)

Welcome drawntolive! :tem That's a very nice dream you have there ^_^ You should post your work in the art section some time as quite a few people(myself included) would live to see your work and we'd help improve it in any way we could :)

Oh and both of you, don't worry about your English, it's actually very good compared to some I've seen :p
 

reinen

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2009
Messages
75
Reaction score
15
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Now, let me introduce myself...reinen is the name, everyone calls me rei...

Been lurking around since I got hook up with one piece, read the comic -> stuck with latest volume -> googled up -> came across MH -> read it again.

Thanks to all the people who made this site become so big like this.
 

Nicchin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Hungary
Greetings from Hungary^^
My name's Anita but I like to be called Nicchin too =^^=
My favo manga currently is Bakuman...*obsessed fangirl*
I like every genre but I mostly read shounen, ecchi and BL...
( ^ . - )b
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh Welcome Nicchin and reinen!

(Nicchin, don't miss our very own Hungarian Hangout Thread , it needs more activity ! :- )

And hi Shaula as well. I hope everyone of you will have an awesome stay here, stop by in the bar to have a drink or just roam randomly!

Stop by the fun forum and kick som ass people w0h0!:tackle
 

Captain Josh

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hey everyone, my name is Josh, I'm from Perth, Australia.

Big fan of One Piece and Naruto, use to read Bleach, but haven't in a while. Also I am a huge music fan and I play guitar.

Well just saying hi and let's have a good time.
 

fivy86

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 17, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well, I'm a senior in college studying History/French and, no, I have no idea what I am going to do with that. I am also minoring in Anthropology and Japanese.
I love cats in any shape or form.
My favorite past-times include sleeping, reading and watching anime.
As far as how I ended up here: I was on a quest to find raws of the Natsume Yuujinchou manga (if you ahven't read it, I highly recommend it). I did, and have been converted to the wonders of this site.
I'm starting to consider translating, although I'm very busy and am not comfortable enough with my skills to commit yet. Maybe soon . . .
Anyway, I'm happy to be here and nice to meet you!
 

Arvael

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
54
Reaction score
10
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
Hungary
I can't remember how, but I came across this website quite awhile. Then I haven't really come back only after a few months I guess (dunno why, maybe because when I came here first, I'd already found another site to get my weekly fix of manga xD).
Anyway, before I knew it, I found myself coming back more and more often :D Then I registered... lurked in the shadows for a few months... then finally managed to write a few posts on the forum (you see, not very much, but I'm trying xDD despite the too much info^^").
Oh yeah, and since my Edited Manga group got a domain since a few weeks, I decided we need to get international :cool: (xDD)

Eeer... yeah, about myself^^"
I'm from Hungary, living in the capital... I've been learning English since kindergarden so... I aim to be as good as any native-speaker - we'll see how will it turn out^^"
I do like writing, reading, listening to music and spending my time with anything related to Japan and Ireland. And of course, mostly Far-East^^
I'd like to visit so many places on Earth, it's hard to keep every one of them in mind xDD So, I'd like to see the World with my own eyes :amuse
I'm attending University, majoring in Japanese language & culture and my minor is Russian. (There're also two other languages I have been learning: German and Korean, though I'm quickly forgetting the earlier and I'm putting on hold the latter.)
I'm most comfortable with English (besides Hungarian, of course).

That's it - and sorry for the length. 'Occupation hazard' as I've been calling this matter x'DD
See ya!
 

sukiyuki94

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Hie there...well i'm a newbie here... nice to meet ya... I'm Suki...I'm 15 years old n i'm from Malaysia...
My hobbies are listen to music, watch tv/ animes, read mangas n play computer games and badminton...
Fav mangas:Bleach, The Law of Ueki, Gakuen Alice, Vampire Knight, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Faster Than A Kiss n etc.
Fav animes:Bleach, Vampire Knight, Shakugan no Shana, Code Geass, Lovely Complex, Special A, the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Hell Girl, n etc.
 

kawaii

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
103
Reaction score
11
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
konbanwa
I live in okinawa, JP. I enjoy reading manga and watching anime. The site caught my attention when I was trying to find a RAW version of Doraemon. I hope to learn all about everyone and maybe you can learn from me aswell ne? ;)
 

Runte

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 19, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
5
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
'Zup o/
I'm Runte, a 18 year old boy who lives in Finland.
The reason I signed in for this site was to start Editing ^^
First I started Editing Rappi Rangai, because Mahou-X had no translators, but I'm thinking of starting some other series too.

I hope you will be seeing my name in the near future ^^
 

yeti

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Hi! I'm yeti. Though I registered here for days, this is my first post, because I have to make acquainted with the forums and rules first.
I usually read mangas, watch animes and play games with my friends after school. I also like to play tennis and climb hills.
I'll try to be active here.
 

Dothre

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 25, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
greetings all new guy here dont kill me uh not much to say im an insane bleach fan as well as naruto fan and i joined to have many a good discussing with other fans bleach and naruto.
 

Harinezumi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
56
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi there. :D

I'm Harinezumi. I'm a boy. Don't get confused. >_>

I got bored of the forum I was at before, mostly because it became inactive and there was a certain Admin that I did not fancy. >_>

Anyway, I'm here now. So yeah. :D

I can also read Hiragana and stuff. Except I have no idea what most of it means. xD

Oh, and I like using a lot of text smiley things. :3
 

KillBill123

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hihi XD
I found the site while I was searching for bleach!
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

pondertheworld

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
6
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hullo hullo, everyone~ My name is Wendy and I came across this site while searching for a new avatar to use on Skype. You may have seen me on another website, for I use this username everywhere.
I hope I can help out at this site and make close friends. (:
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

kawaii

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
103
Reaction score
11
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
hello wendy! welcome to MH!
 

Kima

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Yooo,,!!
i'm hankun, i'm a fan of OP, naruto, and also air gear,,
well i also like to read other manga like change123, fairy tale, eyeshield21, claymore and muuuuch others,,hehe

maa~~nice to meet you
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Hayato Gokudera

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 1, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yo, just joined , it's up to you whether you're going to welcome me or not.

And why don't you guys have a section especially for introductions ? Pretty dumb not to add it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top