Hi there everyone, I'm Francisco and I'm from ...um...several places i guess...let me explain. I was born in Caracas, Venezuela, lived there until i was bout 16 years old, then i moved to New York city, USA, and i lived there until i finished High School, after which i moved yet again this time to Spain, which is where i am at right now.
So, manga/anime. As a kid in Latin America, my favorite anime where the popular ones of the time, Captain Tsubasa, Slayers, etc. Yet, It was Saint Seiya, that introduced me the the world of Japanese animation. I remember around that time a had a t-shirt (lol at the change of topic!), it depicted a drawing of a kid...with a tail,... and spiky hair, ..who carried a pole... ring any bells? well it should, but at the time i didn't know who that strange kid was, i didn't even know he appeared in a anime. But then, Dragon Ball came to my country, and my eyes were opened, i had found my favorite series of all time. Period.
Right now im a avid fan of manga, and some animes, but i prefer manga now.
My favorites include the big three, One Piece (The best manga there is right now), Naruto (a close second), and Bleach (it was awesome a while ago, yet now....., it seems to be picking up some steam though)
Other manga i like are Fairy Tail, Negima, Kenichi, Air Gear, ZKC, FMA, Saint Seiya Lost Canvas, and a few more...
I not a big writer on forums, i'll write once in a while, but im more of a lurker, if you know what i mean.
Sorry for any mistakes in my writing, english is not my native language, and its been a while since i left NY, so i haven't practiced as much as i want.
Thanks for reading....thats if some one actually does....