Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
1,176
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I don't know what exactly to say, but I came here to say hello...
I'm Mari, but some of my friends also call me Nana... I'm from Brazil (and I just studied english at school... so that's not much :x)...
Almost graduating in Graphic Design... a person that really likes to draw...
Also, I like to read lots of things, so I'm always with my eyes open for recommendations... that's one of the things that got me in mangahelpers...
I think that's it... I hope to discuss more things with all of you ;]
 

Andres_T

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 11, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
Hey!

My name is Andres and im from Chile.
Its been a year since i read this forum, but from today im gonna try to post a lot ;).

Well, i love anime, and to play tcg (hehe, i even won a world championship in yu-gi-oh). And now im looking for job also (i´ve just finished Psychology), so wish me luck :P

so hello everyone!!!
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Hello Nana and Andres. I am pleased to finally meet you guys, welcome to Mangahelpers. I look forward to seeing you around here. :D
 

Liu-Shen

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 4, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Hello I'm a new member from Indonesia

Nice to meet you all :tem
 

Edwiges

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 4, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hi^-^

I know this community for a long time and came here looking for some raw stuff.
My favorite manga: Skip Beat, Ouran Koukou Host Club, Bleach.

Yoroshiku

ps: excuse my bad english
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey welcome new peeps. Bring all yer crazy logic and rhetoric to the threads!

Don't forget to flood and Spam- haha. (not really)


If anyone is curious about avatars and sigs or just curious about how to do the inner workings here.... checkout the faq section.


@ Edwiges: you're English seems fine.
 

Mentally Unstable

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Hi i'm Mentally Unstable from the land of wood and water (Jamaica). I'm a student by day and an evil genius by nite. I hope you all will be my loyal servants in the future. ;)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi i'm Mentally Unstable from the land of wood and water (Jamaica). I'm a student by day and an evil genius by nite. I hope you all will be my loyal servants in the future. ;)
I welcome you from the land of 'milk and honey' (U.S? :eyeroll). Welcome to MH my Mentally Unstable brother. :)

You'll find there quite a few of them here. :tem

Nice Nick/Handle/user name btw.
 

Mentally Unstable

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Thank you future servant, I hope to meet all the other crazies as soon as possible.
 

strawhatsarah

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
18
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hello all! I am new to this, but mainly joining because I'm on spring break and am exceedingly bored. My bf is a member here and suggested me many times to become a member so... here I am! I am a girl that loves anime and manga... crazy I know! I have read and watched many series, one of my favorite anime's is Honey & Clover. I am currently reading One Piece and Fairy Tail, though I wish I often had more time and attention to read more ;__; But I am currently in the process of re-watching Studio Ghibli movies (awesome!). That is all! <3
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Welcome everyone! Glad to have you onboard!

Here's some threads to get you started!

Where Do You Come From?
What Languages do you know?
How did you come across MangaHelpers?
The Member Picture Thread

Feel free to check out the manga sections, the art sections; basically go wherever you feel like - but don't forget the general areas because they're the best \o/

I hope you will continue to stay for a looong time and if you need anything feel free to throw a PM towards any of the Mods, Globals or Admins.

Best Wishes

Blai
 

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
1,176
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
thank you guys...
I'm really looking forward to making part of this community...
See you somewhere in the threads ;]
 

cua_raitei

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 13, 2010
Messages
43
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Hi hi !
my name is cua
nice 2 meet u guys
and i'm indonesian
 

Qia

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 13, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
hey everyone I'm new here as well. :DD and I'm Canadian? (well,i will be ^^)
 

SoS

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 14, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Nickname: Mini_tko, SoS, Tko, Tak

Hobby: Chess, Fishing (when good tide), Daydreaming, Streaming Net, playing games of all kind and of course Reading Manga
also hobby is collecting Manga (japanese volumes) currently have 973 volumes last count and number keep increasing montly but my savings seems to keep Decreasing.
Life Story? : Currently a Student studying Accounting at a College Like place. nationality is Japanese but not born in Japan. was born in Australia and living in Australia atm. i have mother father, Two Younger ANNOYING Brothers (Identical Twin), and 2 cat 1 Dog.
 

Sinister Saint

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 14, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello people (I hope so, although I wouldn't mind robots, to a certain degree)!

My last name is Jin. I hate my first name. I often joke about naming my kid Qui-Gon, so his full name would be Qui-Gon Jin. haha. He would have a very unpleasant childhood.

Anyways, that me over there. I am a Death Knight.

I go to college.

I do digital art; I do music; I do writing; I do psychology; I do history; I do math; I do science, but mostly involves engineering projectile weaponry out of stuff I can get from my local home improvement store. My latest project was a coil-gun (doesn't shoot very far). Although I know how to build one, I can't generate enough electricity for a decent railgun. :darn

I also do books. I very much like to do gaming. I do Xbox Live (gamertag Sinister Saint. Friend me!). I do Steam as well. WoW!

I am a good sniper.

I do breathing. Yes, breathing is important. I also do gravity (acceleration 9.8m/s/s OH SNAP).

I got extremely bored.

Friend me! :amuse
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi! Welcome to all the new members from all over the world. :whoabunny

As Blai stated, be sure ya'll check out the threads below and and get involved in your favorite the manga threads as well.

Here's some threads to get you started!

Where Do You Come From?
What Languages do you know?
How did you come across MangaHelpers?
The Member Picture Thread

Feel free to check out the manga sections, the art sections; basically go wherever you feel like - but don't forget the general areas because they're the best \o/

I hope you will continue to stay for a looong time and if you need anything feel free to throw a PM towards any of the Mods, Globals or Admins.

Best Wishes

Blai
 

Rankendrake

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Ok, hi guys. My online nick (and somewhat offline as well) is Rankendrake, or Drake. Unfortunately, it got shortened sometime back to just Rake. Whichever I'm called, I don't mind anymore, though.

Currently working in a military band until the end of the year. I follow mostly new anime seasons and the Japanese card game Weiss Schwarz. As for manga, I mostly buy the Chinese releases when they come out, or Japanese ones for certain hard to find titles, and only follow a few titles online.

Came here because I'm currently working (just started recently) as a translator for Lucifel of IkoSubs. He seems to reference this place a lot, so I thought I could drop in and look around to improve my skills.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome mate, enjoy the stay at MH but don't forget the tip. :smile-big

Shameless plug in....

5..............

4..........

3.......

2....
.
.
.
.
.
1 Link Down Below under Sig. :p

Check out the manhwa Id when you get the chance. :vbunny
 

ghostbear

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Singapore
Hello everyone, it is hols for me right now and utterly bored so here I am.
I am from Singapore and decided to read raws because of impatience

Mangas read? Way too much and of too many genres
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top