Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tannie

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
54
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Hello my name is Tannie and I am 37 years old.I live here in Germany and I am into mangas since last year.My absolutly fave one is Vampire Knight, Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu,Gakuen Ouji,just love Zero and Kyouta and Akamaru.
My fave are shoujo and smut.
 

blackbird116

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 5, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Croatia
Hello, you lovely folks ^^

I finally decided that I want to be able to say "thanks for the Edited Manga" not just as a guest, but as, well, blackbird116 XD
So, little something about me... I'm 28, (currently) unemployed physics teacher, and an avid manga lover, obviously ^^
I think the first manga I ever saw in my life was Sailor moon..? Not really sure; it was long time ago.
My all-time favs are Reborn and One piece, and I'm also quite fond of D.Gray-man, Kuroshitsuji, Death note etc. The list is long, but this is not the time and place for that. It would take ages, me thinks :D
My other interests include cooking, watching Formula 1 (I will gladly discuss anything F1-related with a fellow fan), interior design etc.
Well, so much for my intro-post! ^^
 

RelaxRelapse

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Whats up?

I don't know how much of an introduction I need to give, but I've been reading manga for a while now, and finally decided to join a community! I hope I stick here, and have a good time ;)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello, you lovely folks ^^

I finally decided that I want to be able to say "thanks for the Edited Manga" not just as a guest, but as, well, blackbird116 XD
So, little something about me... I'm 28, (currently) unemployed physics teacher, and an avid manga lover, obviously ^^
I think the first manga I ever saw in my life was Sailor moon..? Not really sure; it was long time ago.
My all-time favs are Reborn and One piece, and I'm also quite fond of D.Gray-man, Kuroshitsuji, Death note etc. The list is long, but this is not the time and place for that. It would take ages, me thinks :D
My other interests include cooking, watching Formula 1 (I will gladly discuss anything F1-related with a fellow fan), interior design etc.
Well, so much for my intro-post! ^^
Whats up?

I don't know how much of an introduction I need to give, but I've been reading manga for a while now, and finally decided to join a community! I hope I stick here, and have a good time ;)

Hey guys, I remember salirmoon the anime dub from when I was younger. Pre-cable I was a fan of Tuxedo Mask.

Its embarrassing but I had even cut rose stems from the family garden and darted them trying to be cool. :cool:

Rather than re-type all this, I just quoted my own post. Enjoy the forums and your free life-time memberships. :D

Be sure too look around in the General discussion threads.

Also the GE/ Fun threads have interesting little games.
 

Nagamon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Hello, everyone.
My short introduction about myself...

Hobbies: Computer games, anime, manga, reading
Favorite manga: NagatoYuki-chan no Syoushitsu
Favorite anime: K-ON!, Lucky Star, Suzumiya Harhuhi No Yuutsu
Location: South Africa (but born in Japan)

and... that's pretty much it! \(^o^)/
 

Rikudou Sennin

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2010
Messages
535
Reaction score
201
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hi everbody.

I'm Rikudou Sennin and I'm from Germany. :amuse

You can call me RS because the nick is too long. Normally my nickname is Pain but it's already used so ....;)

I'm also a community moderator from "Checkpoint - the magazine". You can viset it under www.cidm.de ! (I want to mention that I asked if I'm allowed to write a link) :amuse

I got totally excited because on Mangahelpers are so many mangafans like myself.

Im totally into Naruto, One Piece and Case Closed(a bit less then the first and second mentioned)

I'm exstatic to be here and write with people from all over the world.

I hope we all have a great time.

Greetings
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hello RS, glad to have you aboard! I hope that you will find everything you're looking for (and much more) in here! Charlie has basically said it all already!

Welcome guys and enjoy the fourms! Be sure too look around in the General discussion threads.

Also the GE/ Fun threads have interesting little games.

Here's also some other threads to get you started!

Where Do You Come From?
What Languages do you know?
How did you come across MangaHelpers?
The Member Picture Thread

Feel free to check out the manga sections, the art sections; basically go wherever you feel like - but don't forget the general areas because they're the best \o/

I hope you will continue to stay for a looong time and if you need anything feel free to throw a PM towards any of the Mods, Globals or Admins.

-Blai
 

TofuPenguin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 8, 2010
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Australia
Hello.
My username has always been TofuPenguin for other forums as well. There's probably a chance you already know be from chatlogs on anime sites
Current anime:Katekyo Hitman Reborn...
Mangas:Umm I'm reading 25 different mangas at the moment...
Hobbies: I play the piano, read a quite alot..probably more than i sleep and go to school per year. (sad?), play soccer,etc.
Stereotype: Tomboy..and I'm considered weird -.- because I like studying? >.>
At the moment I'm reading the Sherlock Holmes series, and I'm quite fond of horror,psychological and mystery genres.
I'm quite new to this translating stuff, I'll probably upload transcripts before translating anything.


Nice to meet you all.
 

Collide

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 14, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Hey! I'm MelloPuffs but my username will be Collide soon, so call me Collide. I signed up in here last year. I wasn't really active because I only download mangas here to contribute it to MangaFox.
I'm 13 years old and got good grades in English. I'm a Filipino by the way. I love writing, only in my spare time. I don't like writing at school because I always get lazy.
As you can see in my signature, I'm a proofreader, a jobless one.
 

Ichimai

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Male 22 years old.
From Sweden.
Studies: Culture and social analytic.
Former Street fighter.
Freestyle in Martial Art.
Longboard and Skateboard user.
Started reading manga 4 years ago.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hey TofuPenguin, Collide, and Ichimai! :bye

Welcome to MH! If you have questions or need any help, feel free to send a PM to any member of the staff (green/blue/red names). We're always glad to help. :amuse

Hope you stick around and have some fun here!
 

KingSingh

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I joined last year in October, but I didn't exactly post anything much xD.

I am a Sikh living in England. I like reading Shounen manga especially One Piece and Naruto. I also watch animé including OP, Naruto, and Dragonball Kai.

I spend most of my day playing games on my PC, including Call of Duty, Sonic & Sega: All Stars Racing and Street Fighter.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome to Manga Helpers, sometime known as Disney Land. ^^

Enjoy the stay, and the rides + entrance are free of charge. ( limited time offer btw )

Check out the fun game threads, when you have the time.
 

veralya

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 16, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
hello guys!
my name is Raffaella and i'm italian =) my favourites hobbies are reading manga , book and magazine, and many more ! manga , that I love most ,are kuroshitsuiji , pandora hearts, death note and nana ♥
I'm sorry if my english is bad y_y
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi veralya, Welcome to Manga Helpers. You should check out some of the threads in the links below. See you around in the threads. :D

Be sure too look around in the General discussion threads.

As Blai stated, be sure ya'll check out the threads below and and get involved in your favorite the manga threads as well.

Also the GE/ Fun threads have interesting little games.
Welcome everyone! Glad to have you onboard!

Here's some threads to get you started!

Where Do You Come From?
What Languages do you know?
How did you come across MangaHelpers?
The Member Picture Thread

Feel free to check out the manga sections, the art sections; basically go wherever you feel like - but don't forget the general areas because they're the best \o/

I hope you will continue to stay for a looong time and if you need anything feel free to throw a PM towards any of the Mods, Globals or Admins.

Best Wishes

Blai
 

AddleBoy

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 29, 2010
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey, name's AddleBoy all around the net. If you ever see another AddleBoy, that's me with out a doubt.

I'm from the USA, my favorite things are anime, manga, games, and languages. Currently learning Japanese and Mandarin. Hoping to become an English teacher in Japan after I graduate from college.

I used to be just a lurker/leecher on the site, but what made me want to join is that I wish to become a translator. I hope that I can work with the translators here and improve my ability.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi AddleBoy,

Welcome to Manga Helpers. If you want help or suggestions in learning Japanese, you may want to look at this thread. Its in the General Discussions, called,

[Japan] What is the best way to learn Japanese?.

Also under the International Resort Thread, there are tons of language threads, you might be interested in. Including a Japanese thread.

Although the posters in there general post in the said language. There are enough active people who may help you if you send them a nice pm.
_______________________

Also the GE/ Fun threads have interesting little games that you can take part in.

Moderator Notice:
Edit: Looks like you already found the place ^^~ Charlie-San


Welcome everyone! Glad to have you onboard!

Here's some threads to get you started!

Where Do You Come From?
What Languages do you know?
How did you come across MangaHelpers?
The Member Picture Thread

Feel free to check out the manga sections, the art sections; basically go wherever you feel like - but don't forget the general areas because they're the best \o/

I hope you will continue to stay for a looong time and if you need anything feel free to throw a PM towards any of the Mods, Globals or Admins.

Best Wishes

Blai
 
Last edited:

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Hello! I'm a second generation Nikkei-jin living near Vancouver. I'm currently a college student who always makes time to catch up on her favourite series. :p

I've been lurking around MH for a while, but what made me join, uh, yesterday (ha ha) was that everyone in this forum seemed so friendly. There's always a good discussion going on and I really wanted to join in too!

I'm shy and quiet online as well as IRL but hopefully I can "talk" more here.

Yoroshiku!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top