Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I feel like a stalker, replying only six minutes after your post...... but Hiiiii!!!!! :-)

Welcome to this awesome place. I'm the narcissistic guy that girls should watch out for *har har har*.

Yes, we're really friendly in here and if there's not a good discussion in section x, there's always an awesome one in section y. (Just kidding, there are awesome discussions in all sections)
However, the best discussions are found in the General Discussions. (subtle advertisement much?)


Some threads that will help you get started here while letting us know a little bit more about you are, for example;

Where Do You Come From?
What Languages do you know?
How did you come across MangaHelpers?
The Member Picture Thread

Also, we have a great Art Section, really popular Manga Sections but if you ever feel like wanting to discuss some real life topics, feel free to browse the General Section and I promise you that you'll be in great care! :-)

Hope you'll have a long and nice stay here

Sincerely,
Blai
 

boosiv

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 3, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Hi all, my name is Isaac Macedo Vargas, my nickname is boosiv, or sometimes shiroryuu ( it should mean " White Dragon ", but I know 0 about Japanese so it could mean " you are stupid " I won't know... )

I am 15 years old, I live some where around Planet Earth, I speak Portuguese, bad English as you can see, 0 Japanese, only know Baka, mizu, ame, umi, and more 1 or 2 ( and don't know how to written them in Japanese language ( I forgot the name... and the other one is Kanji )
I would love to learn Japanese but my country sucks, and I live in a Island, a poor one so we only can learn English \ French \ German... and I hate the last 2... sry, I just don't like it...

I hate to wake up early, I hate take pictures, I am a maniac for Manga... I read more than 40 mangas but some ones take a lot of time to come up... I read all on a other site, I only found out this site today, but this one looks fun, so I think I am going to stick together...

My net is so damn slow that I only watch 6 animes weeky ( Major, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, Gigant Killing ), the rest is all manga, like Bakuman, HSD Kenichi, Air Gear, ect...

as you can see I put a lot of ..., old habits are difficult to lose, but think positive at least isn't smoking and drinking... right?

P.S= my jokes sucks, so don't worry don't need to try very hard to laugh...
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello boosiv and welcome to Manga Helpers. I look forward to seeing you in the threads. There are lot of fun places that you can look for,to post in, like Blai mentioned below.

Some threads that will help you get started here while letting us know a little bit more about you are, for example;

Where Do You Come From?
What Languages do you know?
How did you come across MangaHelpers?
The Member Picture Thread

Also, we have a great Art Section, really popular Manga Sections but if you ever feel like wanting to discuss some real life topics, feel free to browse the General Section and I promise you that you'll be in great care! :-)

Hope you'll have a long and nice stay here

Sincerely,
Blai
 

hidayuki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
8
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Hello, everyone!

My name is Hidayuki. Hajimemashite! :D I'm from Malaysia, aged 17. I know my name sound like a boy but I'm actually a boy. ^^" So... something about me: I really loooove Saiunkoku Monogatari and Gensomaden Saiyuki. There's nothing I hate in common but I do love Ice Creams!!! \(^o^)/ My dream is to be a novelist, and pf course, on my past time I like to plot and made up new stories and poems~ :D Jaa, that's all about me... I guess. ^_^
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello hidayuki, and welcome to Manga Helpers. :D
Thanks for making a really nice introduction. ^^ :)

Be-sure to check out one of my favorite areas called the fun fourms or fun section, under the General Entertainment board to find some great and fun places to post and take part in games threads.
 

Nolwen0503

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 20, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
France
Hello
I'm Nolwen. I live in france (actually toulouse. That's a great town but I think paris 's more interesting!) I'm 16, and have three cats ^^ one is a great old male , the second ran away T_T and the third is a desaster: she brokes all she founds (phones, computer, glasses ...) .
I read manga in english version for one year, but I still make english faults :p . I've begun to learn japanese for 6-7 month ( only 1hour per week ) and I learn german, but It doesn't interest me a lot ...
My favourite manga is ...Hmmm... I think it's reborn first.
But my first manga was One piece . A friend gave me the first book for my 13 birthday . I really thanks her ^^
I hope I will have fun here ^^( No, I don't hope, I'm sure of it! )
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello Nolwen!

I'm sure you will have a lot of fun here. :party

Welcome to Manga Helpers, be-sure to check out some of the threads

below.

You may be interested in the different language threads we have in the

International Resort section under the General Discussion board
. There

you could practice upon your english or Japanese or even Germen. ^^

There is also a study thread, you can look at as-well. :amuse

Some threads that will help you get started here while letting us know a little bit more about you are, for example;

Where Do You Come From?
What Languages do you know?
How did you come across MangaHelpers?
The Member Picture Thread

Also, we have a great Art Section, really popular Manga Sections but if you ever feel like wanting to discuss some real life topics, feel free to browse the General Section and I promise you that you'll be in great care! :-)

Hope you'll have a long and nice stay here

Sincerely,
Blai
 

LordHakera

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2010
Messages
56
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Well, I've known and used mangahelpers for years, but just recently made an actual forum account.. I think it had something to do with sharing my theory about Sasuke and Naruto getting married and having kids... Well, nevermind XD

I started off with watching anime and saw around 300 from various genres. Now I don't watch that much, excluding the recent mecha hype that captivated me XD I also watch anime that has been highly recommended by my friends, but I generally prefer reading the manga. Why? Because it's better of course XD There is some manga I'd like to see the anime of, but I'll have to wait for a while ><

Well, I can't really say what my favorite anime is... I have 2 categories for anime: Anime that is Very Good and Anime that is Good XD My favorite anime character is Kaede (aka Lucy-chan :kukuku) from Elfen Lied XD

Same goes for manga, except I have an extra category, which is labeled "Manga that must never be read, unless you have the need to kill yourself by ravaging your brain cells or have the need to punish yourself in brutal, yet amusing for other people ways"... I'm still working on a shorter label, but I guess this works for now (No Bra is in that category T_T)

As for things I like and hate, I'll have to think about it (which in itself shows I'm the type that just doesn't care ^^') I won't say, what my dream is, since it's pretty embarrassing and I don't want to give out the wrong impression... for now at least :kukuku
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey LordHakera and welcome to Mangaheleprs mate. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

Since you've been here for a while you already know all the places in the quote below. ^^

Enjoy your time here.

Some threads that will help you get started here while letting us know a little bit more about you are, for example;

Where Do You Come From?
What Languages do you know?
How did you come across MangaHelpers?
The Member Picture Thread

Also, we have a great Art Section, really popular Manga Sections but if you ever feel like wanting to discuss some real life topics, feel free to browse the General Section and I promise you that you'll be in great care! :-)

Hope you'll have a long and nice stay here

Sincerely,
Blai
 

Diadz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
21
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Hi!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hi Diadz ^.^ Want to tell us a little bit about you? Like, what you're doing for a living, oh, and if the hash brownies is a myth or not; I know for sure that there's at least one person here who really likes to know.
.....
What? Of course it's not me :oh
 

Diadz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
21
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Hi Diadz ^.^ Want to tell us a little bit about you? Like, what you're doing for a living, oh, and if the hash brownies is a myth or not; I know for sure that there's at least one person here who really likes to know.
.....
What? Of course it's not me :oh
Well, I cant say what i do for a living :darn;)
and LOL yes the hash brownies are real, just like the weed-lollipops and weed tea, we even used to sell the 'magic mushroom' legally here, but the government put a stop to that..

although I have to say, those hash-brownies (called Space Cake) are .. well kinda disgusting XD personally its better to just roll up some hash or weed and just smoke it :D
 

Cotaku

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
11
Reaction score
4
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hey there!
I'm Cotaku and my real name is classified... for now. I'm 16 years old, live in rural Minnesota, and would really like to have more friends that share a common interest with me. Nobody around here, that I know, cares for manga or has even heard of it. So I turn to the internet to make a couple more friends, hopefully.

Things that I like include sweets, playing instruments, web design using CSS, Photoshop, YA romance books, shoujo, learning different languages, and anime music.
Things that I hate include eating fish, most of the girls at the high school I won't be attending next year, milk, arrogance, and thunderstorms.
My current goals are to become a web designer, learn Japanese, and finish learning Spanish.

Well, that's all I can really think of right now. I hope to have fun meeting people and posting here. See you guys around!

Moderator Notice:
font edited by~ Charlie-San
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi Cotaku and welcome to Manga helpers. Thanks for taking the time to register.

There are a lot of fun places to post, besides manga discussion threads. One example is the General Section, fun threads.

You can look around in the international resort section for tips or help on learning Japanese as-well.

Looking forward to seeing you in the threads.

Charlie
 
Last edited:

Diadz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
21
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Hi Cotaku..
I was viewing this topic and the last couple of posts i saw that only mods were replying to new members, so i thought, being a new member myself i also would give my greetings

so.. HI!!!! XD
 

suntomic

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Hello everyone!
I am lurking on mangahelpers for over a year now, and because i'm really bored i joined the community. Most of the time i followed the discussions in the Naruto, Bleach and One Peace Forums.

So what can i tell you about myself?
I'm 21 and I'm coming from Austria. I'm lazy as hell or in a positive way I'm a minimalist. My hobbies are reading manga and books, watching movies, playing computer games, spending a lot of time with my friends, listening to music (mainly House, Trance and so on) and I started to train a few weeks to lose a little weight :amuse. As a minimalist it's really hard to keep up the training, but it pays off :D.

I'm looking forward to discuss with you guys.

P.S. My english teacher always told me that my english is really poor. Is it really that bad? :amuse
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello suntomic and welcome to Mangahelpers.

Your english seems fine but don't argue with your teacher ^^. :)

Enjoy your time here and see you in the forums.

~Charlie~
 

SenEnd

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 13, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hello everyone, my name is Dylan I have been lurking for quite awhile but finally decided to join today!


Hello everyone, my name is Dylan I have been lurking for quite awhile but finally decided to join today! A few things about my self, I've recently turned 20 and I really enjoy painting and drawing, defiantly going to be my carrier.

Anyone who wishs to can check out my Deviant Art

and in the slight chance your part of Conceptart.org feel free to check out my Sketchbook

Cheers!
 
Last edited:

danny de

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 13, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
ello my name is daniel i hope i have a good time here
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello everyone, my name is Dylan I have been lurking for quite awhile but finally decided to join today!
<hr noshade size="1">
Hello everyone, my name is Dylan I have been lurking for quite awhile but finally decided to join today! A few things about my self, I've recently turned 20 and I really enjoy painting and drawing, defiantly going to be my carrier.

Anyone who wishs to can check out my Deviant Art

and in the slight chance your part of Conceptart.org feel free to check out my Sketchbook

Cheers!
ello my name is daniel i hope i have a good time here
Hello SenEnd & Daniel, and welcome to MH. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourselves. :)

There are art sections, that you might be interested in SenEnd.

There a tons of great places to post and discuss things about on manga helpers,

but you should checkout the fun threads, they are the best~!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top