HI2UALL! I'm CircularLogic! I actually joined... awhile ago, forgot when, then I lurked around everything except the forums. I joined MH intending to put up translations, but I didn't actually do that until just recently, and realized that actually joining the conversation in the forums is probably a good idea.
I... well, I read and watch just about everything. The only thing I'm concerned about is whether it has an interesting story, which is the whole reason I like manga in the first place, as it tends to be a bit more imaginative. If I had to choose some favorite manga, they'd probably be Spice and Wolf, Jormungand, Umi no Misaki and Yozakura Quartet. Over the past few seasons, my anime shows of choice were Asobi ni Ikuyo, Fortune Arterial, Otome Youkai Zakuro, Ika Musume, Strike Witches, Durarara!, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou, Omamori Himari, Koihime Musou and Ore no Imouto.
My spare time is spent playing RPGs, reading manga, watching any good anime, blogging, being entrepreneurial with some buddies and figuring out how to retire before I'm 35. I'm looking to make translating a bigger piece of that pie, since I want to put my years of college Japanese to use and actually make it worth something.
I used to live in Germany, but I'm now in the US. English is my first, German second, and Japanese third. I used to be way better at German, but now I'm probably better at Japanese. I used to practice my German by buying German-translated manga. Go figure.
The first translation project I'm getting into is Maomarimo, since only one person seems to have expressed interest in translating it, and I just got done posting my second translation of it (though they're still marked pending), and Tonnura-san is also interesting to me, so I'll probably do that one too. If I see anything else that catches my interest, I'll probably try my hand at that too.
That's all for now! Cheers!
