Introduction

Scorch Orclord

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2015
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hello to all,

I am a writer, just joined the forum, and hoping to meet other writers as well as artists, in order to exchange and collaborate on ideas in a friendly atmosphere. I enjoy a wide range of genres, including fantasy, sci-fi, horror, comedy, ancient history, and write variously in some of them. My favourite manga and anime include, in no particular order, One Piece, Evangelion, Fullmetal Alchemist, Parasyte, Paranoia Agent, Battle Royale, The Guyver, GaoGaiGar, Hellsing and Magical Girl Site. I also participate in table-top roleplaying games, which I find to be great exercises for creativity.
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Hello to all,

I am a writer, just joined the forum, and hoping to meet other writers as well as artists, in order to exchange and collaborate on ideas in a friendly atmosphere. I enjoy a wide range of genres, including fantasy, sci-fi, horror, comedy, ancient history, and write variously in some of them. My favourite manga and anime include, in no particular order, One Piece, Evangelion, Fullmetal Alchemist, Parasyte, Paranoia Agent, Battle Royale, The Guyver, GaoGaiGar, Hellsing and Magical Girl Site. I also participate in table-top roleplaying games, which I find to be great exercises for creativity.
Welcome. I enjoy all that you like and i am an artist as well. have fun here
 
Top