- Joined
- Nov 24, 2015
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello to all,
I am a writer, just joined the forum, and hoping to meet other writers as well as artists, in order to exchange and collaborate on ideas in a friendly atmosphere. I enjoy a wide range of genres, including fantasy, sci-fi, horror, comedy, ancient history, and write variously in some of them. My favourite manga and anime include, in no particular order, One Piece, Evangelion, Fullmetal Alchemist, Parasyte, Paranoia Agent, Battle Royale, The Guyver, GaoGaiGar, Hellsing and Magical Girl Site. I also participate in table-top roleplaying games, which I find to be great exercises for creativity.
I am a writer, just joined the forum, and hoping to meet other writers as well as artists, in order to exchange and collaborate on ideas in a friendly atmosphere. I enjoy a wide range of genres, including fantasy, sci-fi, horror, comedy, ancient history, and write variously in some of them. My favourite manga and anime include, in no particular order, One Piece, Evangelion, Fullmetal Alchemist, Parasyte, Paranoia Agent, Battle Royale, The Guyver, GaoGaiGar, Hellsing and Magical Girl Site. I also participate in table-top roleplaying games, which I find to be great exercises for creativity.