- Joined
- May 7, 2008
- Messages
- 516
- Reaction score
- 191
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
I have read some posts on various forums about Ulq left behind in HM, what does Aizen gain from this and about Ichigo character changing?? In the end I came to an awesome conclusion. It seems that people forgot about the early chapters of bleach when Ulq and Grim first appear in the manga.
People tend to say when Ichigo face an opponent he lost to, its fate for Ichigo to win against them in the future. Example Grim or Ulq... I think that this is wrong people. Before Ichigo meant Grim or Ulq it was fate for Ichigo to fight those two. I will explained everything soon in my post.
People see Ulq vrs Ichigo as plot for Ichigo to getting more stronger and its PNJ. But I see it as a pivotal moment in the manga and it was plan by AIZEN. Yes I said plan by Aizen. Aizen is multitasking all is plans at the same time. After Ulq fight Aizen is going to recruit ICHIGO
Lets get started
Do you guys remember the main reason why Aizen send Ulq and Yami to the real world? Do you guys remember why Grim took an interest in Ichigo before he even met Ichigo? Let me refresh your memory.
Aizen send Ulq to see if Ichigo would be threat in stoping their goals and also recruit him. In chapter 198 Aizen said You didn’t disposed of him because he was not worth killing.
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/198/04/
And then Grim came in convo and said why the fuck you didn’t kill the bastard if he was that weak. Now notice this how Grim takes an interest to Ichigo before even meeting him. But keep in mind Aizen doesn’t interupt the convo between Ulq and Grim yet. This all taken place in chapter 198
Then Ulq said something interesting to Grim.
So it seems Aizen was worry about Ichigo growing rate in power. Which I don’t blamed him. If you remember the SS arc every 1 Ichigo face starting from officer to vice captain to Captain(kenpachi without shikai) to Byakuya with bankai he managed to held is ground. Now in the HM arc Ichigo grow rate increases rapidly that he was able to defeat Grim. After the convo with Grim and Ulq, Aizen said something interesting which is a foreshadowing IMO.
Now in the current chapter we can see why Ulq was left behind it was meant to happen. But thats not the only reason Ulq is left behind which I will get to soon.
Before I go any farther, I have touched on the changes in Ichigo character.
In the HM arc Ichigo personality/character is changing and that might have to with shirosaki(Ichigo’s hollow). Kenpachi was surprise that Ichigo wanted to fight after the Noi battle and forgot about rescuing Inoue and help is nakama. Ichigo has totally forgot about Inoue and his nakama and his behaviour is changing.
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/313/13/
Also in the fight with grim he admitted to Grim that he came fight Ulq and Aizen and then later on mentioned he`s also going to safe his nakama. Ever since Ichigo arrive in HM arc he`s been itching to fight and want to feed his growing bloodthirstisness by fighting people who are stronger. No wonder in beginning Aizen was interested in Ichigo because he notice he was growing very strong in a short amount of time.
Now Aizen has shown interest in Ichigo few times in the manga. The last interest in Inchigo was in the chapter 314 where he said the purpose for capturing Inoue was lure the shinigami representative and ryoka. http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/314/11/ I think Aizen wanted Ichigo to come HM which I will explained below.
Now Aizen ask Ulq to stay around in HM to stop any intruders from rescuing Ichigo. But If you remember Aizen said Inoue is no longer important to his plans, so wouldn’t it be better for Ulq just to fight with other espada in the SS. But it also seem if Aizen ask Ulq to do anything he will obey and there must be a reason why he ask Ulq to stay . I think Aizen wants Ulq to awaken Ichigo full potential and as we know ulq said ``The warning Aizen place oh him has nothing to with powers at all. What is trult frightening is his grow rate. Withoudoubt it is in his potential that is true talent lies`` If you remember Aizen was looking vaste lorde and Ichigo`s hollow could be at an vaste lorde and peope have speculated that Ichigo is the ``perfect hybrid`` and it would also make sense why the Viazard also wanted Ichigo. Therefore I think AIZEN IS GOING RECRUTI ICHIGO AFTER ULQ fight. And maybe Ulq will explained everything to Ichigo in their fight.
I hope I explain everything clearly. What do guys think??