Feedback Is DDL getting slower?

bloodvagabond

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 29, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Hiya. I've been wondering for a week now and want to know if other people are experiencing the same thing.

I find the DDL from mangahelpers.com much slower than usual, and I don't think its only to do with my internet.

does anyone know why this might be the case?

thanks for the information

~bloodvagabond.
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Re: Is it getting slower?

Flooded servers.
 

TitaniumChloride

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
489
Reaction score
1,009
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Re: Is it getting slower?

Er, I'm from Malaysia but perhaps this could also be your problem:

Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM) wishes to announce that there is a disruption of its Internet services due to circuit faults on the SMW3 between Tuas, Singapore and Penang linking Malaysia to Hong Kong and APCN2 near Chongming, China connecting Malaysia to the United States. As a result, customers using the Internet services may experience slow browsing while accessing websites hosted in the U.S. and Hong Kong.

Apparently this could be fixed by 5th of April, but I'm not sure if this is your problem. :/
 

Finestela

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
872
Gender
Female
Country
United States
While that could be one of the reason... heavy traffic seemed to be a contributing factor as well.

I mean during certain hours, the DDL can go up to 200kb/s for me, but on Thursdays/Fridays, it would sometimes come to a crawl (~10kb/s)

Which is why I usually share my uploads with at least two more free file hosts in addition to the MH DDL...
 

Dofla

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
781
Reaction score
5,121
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
France
I got my 7-800kb/s back, so i think that the problem is now solved.
 
Top