- Joined
- Dec 19, 2007
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I've gone through the wonderful but also complicated denoising tutorial set up at MH and for someone like me who has a hard time learning/understanding the program details without actual physical help, its very very hard for me to actually pull off denoising (I need a step-by-step procedure with screen shots as a bonus ^^).
I've been practicing editing by doing the tests that most groups send out and I've come across a scan where, after levelled, there are faint white spotting in the black areas. I don't think its "noise" as it doesn't resemble the noise in the tutorial pictures but I'm not sure how to deal with this other than to just paint over the parts with a similarly (using eyedropper) black brush.
If it IS noise, would someone be able to help me through using NeatImage (I've got the demo version but if I need the actual version, I can get it)? And if possible, is there an alternative to using denoise?
If it ISN'T noise, is there a way for me to remove it?
Thanks, I know this was a longass post
Poko
I've been practicing editing by doing the tests that most groups send out and I've come across a scan where, after levelled, there are faint white spotting in the black areas. I don't think its "noise" as it doesn't resemble the noise in the tutorial pictures but I'm not sure how to deal with this other than to just paint over the parts with a similarly (using eyedropper) black brush.
If it IS noise, would someone be able to help me through using NeatImage (I've got the demo version but if I need the actual version, I can get it)? And if possible, is there an alternative to using denoise?
If it ISN'T noise, is there a way for me to remove it?
Thanks, I know this was a longass post
Poko
i don't really mind the manual stuff (so far anyways ^^). i actually find the manual stuff FUN
