- Joined
- Jun 4, 2009
- Messages
- 107
- Reaction score
- 23
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Is Mugen Tsukuyomi really all that bad?
Not that I want Madara succeed in the end, but after watching "Road o Ninja" and witnessing the "Limited Tsukuyomi" I'm wondering... since, dead people were really alive - even if they will be forced to peace, they should be real persons, not mindless Zombies or something, right?
It would not be the right thing, but now i can understand why Obito believes in this plan...
Back then, Madara showed him his part of it, you could say the "software" to design everything, in the movie Obito showed us the "hardware" - he couldn't control, but created this world and...
I always asked myself what would be the point to lay a genjutsu over the world, if everyone becomes a "zombie" or dies sooner or later because his body is rotting away... I know its just a movie, not the manga, but since kishi was involved, i think it gives us a small impression of the Dreamworld...
What do you think...?
Not that I want Madara succeed in the end, but after watching "Road o Ninja" and witnessing the "Limited Tsukuyomi" I'm wondering... since, dead people were really alive - even if they will be forced to peace, they should be real persons, not mindless Zombies or something, right?
It would not be the right thing, but now i can understand why Obito believes in this plan...
Back then, Madara showed him his part of it, you could say the "software" to design everything, in the movie Obito showed us the "hardware" - he couldn't control, but created this world and...
In the end, the world even trolled him a bit.
I always asked myself what would be the point to lay a genjutsu over the world, if everyone becomes a "zombie" or dies sooner or later because his body is rotting away... I know its just a movie, not the manga, but since kishi was involved, i think it gives us a small impression of the Dreamworld...
What do you think...?