- Joined
- Jun 10, 2010
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 23
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
First of all, hello to all of you. I've benn reading this forums for quite a while but I didn't feel the need to post...untill now.
One thing I often noticed is how many people hate Sasuke's way of getting power. While I do agree that this whole hatred thing is overused, the great power-up that he's been recieving in Part 2 is justified in my opinion considering he sacrificed everything for power. People seem to asume that just beacause Kishi didn't show him training it means he didn't do it.
Now for Naruto. For me the whole Shadow Clone training method is kind of lame and forced. Furthermore, the way his supposedly dead relatives pop out of nowhere when he needs it is even more ridiculous. And I think it's pretty obvious that the one thing that will help Naruto defeat Sasuke in their final battle will be Itachi's gift which again is very cheap.
To me, Naruto is just as haxed as Sasuke. This is normal considering they're rivals after all (IMO Sasuke's one of the best designed rivals in an anime).
So which is the thing that makes Sasuke more haxed than Naruto in the Sasuke haters eyes? Is your hatred so strong it's blinding you?
One thing I often noticed is how many people hate Sasuke's way of getting power. While I do agree that this whole hatred thing is overused, the great power-up that he's been recieving in Part 2 is justified in my opinion considering he sacrificed everything for power. People seem to asume that just beacause Kishi didn't show him training it means he didn't do it.
Now for Naruto. For me the whole Shadow Clone training method is kind of lame and forced. Furthermore, the way his supposedly dead relatives pop out of nowhere when he needs it is even more ridiculous. And I think it's pretty obvious that the one thing that will help Naruto defeat Sasuke in their final battle will be Itachi's gift which again is very cheap.
To me, Naruto is just as haxed as Sasuke. This is normal considering they're rivals after all (IMO Sasuke's one of the best designed rivals in an anime).
So which is the thing that makes Sasuke more haxed than Naruto in the Sasuke haters eyes? Is your hatred so strong it's blinding you?