- Joined
- Feb 11, 2011
- Messages
- 9,149
- Reaction score
- 3,397
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Yo. o/
Sometimes I stumble upon posts/comments/entries in some random websites about how (mainly) shoujo titles are predictable for them. (I don't remember a mention about josei series, sorry, lol.) What do you think of that kind of statement? Do you often spend hours or days wondering what will happen to the series, and when it comes true, you feel "aww this is no fun because I can guess it"?
Ultimately, is shoujo/josei too predictable sometimes that it gets boring? Or are you still able to enjoy them even though the plot is predictable?
Or perhaps you never found a plot predictable enough for you that it never bothered you?
Share!
Sometimes I stumble upon posts/comments/entries in some random websites about how (mainly) shoujo titles are predictable for them. (I don't remember a mention about josei series, sorry, lol.) What do you think of that kind of statement? Do you often spend hours or days wondering what will happen to the series, and when it comes true, you feel "aww this is no fun because I can guess it"?
Ultimately, is shoujo/josei too predictable sometimes that it gets boring? Or are you still able to enjoy them even though the plot is predictable?
Or perhaps you never found a plot predictable enough for you that it never bothered you?
Share!
