- Joined
- Jan 8, 2007
- Messages
- 331
- Reaction score
- 470
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Which is exactly where Carrot or even Kinemon is lacking. All SHs have their quirk which adds to their personality. Jinbe is a bit of an exception, but I think he brings maturity to the crew which, now that stakes are higher, will fit in with the crew's growth.How would Carrot fit here? Momo I admit wouldn't fit entirely as he can't fight too well right now, and Kinemon definitely wouldn't fit.
I don't even think that Jinbe will be very prominent, but is more likely to be on the background like Robin.
This as well. It's the final part of the journey. No more Thriller Bark or Water 7 arcs (I think) but the plot coming towards an end, which would make it strange to introduce a new character.In theory there isn't that much story left at least. The battle against kaido is going to last a decent while as far as i can tell but it does look like we are past a point where a new character can get its own story arc in order to join the strawhats. if someone joins my final wager would be a scabbard who aims to see oden's vision to fruition. Kinemon would still make the most sense to me given the time he has been with luffy along with the fact that he has pretty good chemistry with the crew in general (I would argue even much better than jinbe).
Throughout the series there have been mentions (both in and outside of the Manga) that there would be 10 crew mates, but to me it would make sense to now leave it as it is.
If not, I just hope Oda does the new nakama justice by giving her/him a reason to join and ensuring the chemistry is there and he/s complements the crew. Carrot, Momo and Kinemon don't fit, Vivi and Bon-chan do.